This is whats wrong with hunting today

I got a .375 H&H by mistake. Was buying a 300 WM encore barrel and a 375 was inside the package. The GS owner said he would get me another barrel and offered a very generous discount if I kept the 375. I knew nothing about it,but bought dies and brass,bullets ect. Loaded some 235 gn Sierra soft points at around 3100 plus. Man they did a number on deer. Whacked my shoulder pretty good also. 28 inch stainless fluted, it would burn some powder. It always amazed me the number of people who wanted to shoot it. At least once.

I was just determined to read all the posts. I admit I took a short nap half way through. I still haven't watched the video. I was wanting a 22CM for fun at the range and coyote killing. It would stay in the safe for large game though. I'm not sure if I am any smarter after reading almost 30 pages of posts.
And this is the problem with the forum. With all due respect your post is a prime example of why we get derailed here. Although a lot of members are continually derailing, most have engaged in the actual content of the thread before doing so. But admitting you haven't cared to contribute by watching the video (which is the basis for the thread) then commenting about something unrelated to the original topic shows that the content of some members are not far off from the man in the video.

Why not read the OP and post in regards to that?

Too much recoil for those YouTube "experts".
🤣 🤣 🤣

Emotional Damage GIF by Jennifer Accomando

I was wanting a 22CM for fun at the range and coyote killing.
It would be good for that, maybe even better if it's necked down to 20 cal. Slightly more capacity than 22-250 case, and because it's going to end up being a hot selling gun simply by being put on a lot of shelves, we should get good brass support to work off.

I want Hornady to do something in a 20 cal, not because I'll buy one, but because hopefully the sales volume they seem to generate in their designs will push more options for heavier 20 cal bullets.

Not sure if anyone needs them, but Grafs got another batch of 55gn 204s in:

Because the world agreed that the video was stupid 28 pages ago, and we're here for a good time now.
You are welcome to excuse yourself from derailing people threads any time. You are certainly free to not purposely state you are here not to participate in the forum as it's intended. As I stated before, it's just common courtesy to offer substance before you blatantly crap on a thread because you don't feel like it's worthy of your time. Eventhough it appears it is worthy of his time. You want to tell everyone you don't care about their views and offer your thoughts on a 22CM (which isn't the topic) Go for it, start your own thread. Seems like common courtesy. That's all I'm saying.