This is whats wrong with hunting today

Not exactly standing up for the YT guys as I haven't seen the video but if one did a comparison of current knowledge vs Fudd-lore the Fudd-lore losses 11 times out of 10!
It's not even a close comparison.
I agree with @southpa, you should watch the vid.

Care to elaborate and provide examples on how new knowledge is king and what constitutes fudd lore?

I agree with Sika64 we are dealing with a new woke hunting movement. Our thoughts had better be liberal or keep theep them to ourselves. This is a sad way to live live and removes free speach. Here is my view in the video he was shooting a 22 Creed with a brake. To tame the recoil. If you can not handle the recoil of a 22 center fire you need to find another hobby. I am shocked really the rife did not look a little to scary fpr him. Just a view from the right.

Don't forget the ubiquitous "see through" mounts so that you can use iron sights for close in shots!
Both were trash.

Tell me it ain't so. I had that on a Browning.300 Win Mag. The scope was a Red field 6-18X. The reticle moved 3" when adjusted from 6X to 18X. I call and was told that's within tolerance!

Tell me it ain't so. I had that on a Browning.300 Win Mag. The scope was a Red field 6-18X. The reticle moved 3" when adjusted from 6X to 18X. I call and was told that's within tolerance!
I had one of those 6-18 golden five star many years ago, I thought it was ok… until my 257 Weatherby rattled one of the internal lenses loose. :p

I agree with Sika64 we are dealing with a new woke hunting movement. Our thoughts had better be liberal or keep theep them to ourselves. This is a sad way to live live and removes free speach. Here is my view in the video he was shooting a 22 Creed with a brake. To tame the recoil. If you can not handle the recoil of a 22 center fire you need to find another hobby. I am shocked really the rife did not look a little to scary fpr him. Just a view from the right.
Your post exemplifies wokeness in hunting.
Prop up miss information, canceling people over different opinions, not allowing a different view point, name calling and belittling someone into complying with your personal agenda, deliberately twist what a person is saying to open them to condemnation all done without them able to give a defense. Claiming the moral and freedom loving high ground while canceling someone, and as we've seen in this thread wish harm and loosing their jobs over a social media post is absolutely hallmark wokeness!!

Your post exemplifies wokeness in hunting.
Prop up miss information, canceling people over different opinions, not allowing a different view point, name calling and belittling someone into complying with your personal agenda, deliberately twist what a person is saying to open them to condemnation all done without them able to give a defense. Claiming the moral and freedom loving high ground while canceling someone, and as we've seen in this thread wish harm and loosing their jobs over a social media post is absolutely hallmark wokeness!!
Dude are you seriously still on this?!?!? I actively stepped away from this thread and went and did some hunting and shooting maybe you should do the same. YOU are the one who is beating everyone over the head with your ridiculous ideas, consistently YOU return to this thread to try to discredit anyone who disagrees with your position. Just stop, your projecting. Hahahaha

40 pages forthcoming
Pour One Out Malt Liquor GIF

I am limited to shooting coyotes and vermin, rather than non-GMO, non-antibiotic, organic meat animals!
Armadillo is highly under-rated... exotic even.

It didn't cross the Rio Bravo into Coahuila y Teja until around the time my progenitors were working to secure the rights to rename that river, along with a few other things 🤠