Whats wrong with the good ole 7mm?

Nope not even then. It's a nonissue.
Is there a step by step system to only minimally bump the shoulder. I've only full length sized previously. Also can someone explain why there is specialized dids for belted cartridges and the difference? I believe it's a Willis die designed for belted cases.

Is there a step by step system to only minimally bump the shoulder. I've only full length sized previously. Also can someone explain why there is specialized dids for belted cartridges and the difference? I believe it's a Willis die designed for belted cases.
I too only full length size. There are others here that can explain the proccess and difference in the full length vs Willis body die better than me and hopefully will chime in.
For me, I set my dies the same as any other cartridge. With the press ram up, I run my die down till it hits the shellholder then back off a 1/2 to 1 full turn. Put a piece brass in and size it. Take the brass and run it through the rifle. If the bolt closes easy you're done, if not, tighten die down in 1/8 turn increments till it will. There are several good youtubes/videos on this. This is what works for ME. I have never needed or used a body die but believe they fully size the body especially down close to the base, but not necessarily the neck. Someone please give a better description lol. I know it has been explained in other threads in detail.

The Willis die is used to bring the brass just above the belt back into spec.
Most of the time you won't need it but when you do it's the only thing I have found to fit the problem without pushing the shoulder back