What Happened Here ?

I have really enjoyed this sight over the years as well, and still do. There are several people here that not only have a wealth of knowledge, but are also very skilled at passing that knowledge on like your on the porch having a beer and a conversation. There are always going to be folks that either don't communicate well or are just here to troll. For me it's worth reading 4 pages of filler for the quality responses posted for the picking. It is true I sometimes feel like I don't dare mention I found a 1/4 minute load for my 6.5 Creed with H414 cause I just don't need the lecture on temp stability and being a "supporter". That said, I can't complain because I actually enjoy reading the threads about actual experiences people have with powders and temperature fluctuations. I am now a little worried to hear we have a score, who keeps track of that and how did you know you have one? Does everyone have a score? Do we need to have a certain score to stay on here? Good thread Mr. ButterBean.
Quint your right and by the way H414 is one of my favorites

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.