What happened to Small Lady?

Darryle - Good day in the duck blind.

We used 28ga and 410s with TSS 8.5s and 9s. 5 straight days of hunting and the only day we didn't limit was the day it was -6º at legal, called it at 2º and the wind was gusting up to 23mph, it was miserably cold and the ducks found a spot of open water and settled in. I think we were 3 short that day. Even the nuclear power plant lake was freezing up and not holding birds.

Y'all think this old ugly dude could be CIA? 🤣

View attachment 539948

Actually, the conversation I played out happened multiple times thru PM with various members in real time. There is a ton more of evidence if you are really curious, it's some worthwhile reading.

I have said numerous times, if you are a member at Snipershide, you see this scenario play out weekly and sometimes daily. Those guys are ruthless at protecting their forum from glowies, AI and overall douchebags. It's truly impressive and highly entertaining to watch at times, sad at others.

There was a phrase that the Small Lady persona used early on that caught my attention, it was almost verbatim from a post from Snipershide

The last part of this post here, remember, they are supposed to be in Canada, I was under the impression that Silencers were a no no in Canada. This came across as a fishing expedition when it came up on SH by the glowie that posted it. Then factor in that she posted a couple of memes here that I have only seen in the "Bear Pit" on SH.

I have said before that my brain locks in useless trivia and information, it's annoying to a degree.
Absolutely !! Look how you are torturing those ducks to get info out of them. Hanging them upside down is a well known interrogation tactic of the CIA !!

To me, she just sounded like a gun newb. Mentioning a huge caliber, obscure cartridge that you have heard of once and promoting it as the ultimate big bore gun "if I ever needed it" just reminds me of some coworkers who are basically new and clueless.

Although I will say that the "how far away can I kill a person" (paraphrase) thread made me a little suspicious....

Who knows. Hopefully just a rookie (best case scenario), could be AI, could be a plant, who knows. The threads have been a lot less cluttered since December though 🤣😅

Y'all think this old ugly dude could be CIA? 🤣

View attachment 539948

Actually, the conversation I played out happened multiple times thru PM with various members in real time. There is a ton more of evidence if you are really curious, it's some worthwhile reading.

I have said numerous times, if you are a member at Snipershide, you see this scenario play out weekly and sometimes daily. Those guys are ruthless at protecting their forum from glowies, AI and overall douchebags. It's truly impressive and highly entertaining to watch at times, sad at others.

There was a phrase that the Small Lady persona used early on that caught my attention, it was almost verbatim from a post from Snipershide

The last part of this post here, remember, they are supposed to be in Canada, I was under the impression that Silencers were a no no in Canada. This came across as a fishing expedition when it came up on SH by the glowie that posted it. Then factor in that she posted a couple of memes here that I have only seen in the "Bear Pit" on SH.

I have said before that my brain locks in useless trivia and information, it's annoying to a degree.
This is the internet, we can be whoever we want….. NSA?

Guess you didn't see the me and my horse pic? Either the horse was a miniature or she was well over the 5'2" ish 90ish lbs alluded to in the description.

Two days to remember, Oct 2nd and Oct 15th

Oct
Oct 15th

Kokanee Beer can

12oz

View attachment 539933

16oz

View attachment 539935

I was curious about how many Canadians actually use yards versus meters in everyday conversion. I have been sent up there for cold weather R&D on certain aircraft and that was my biggest obstacle, my math and there math didn't work because my brain was wired in inches

November 26th

Scope initially arrived and was zeroed on the 15th of October and by November 26th, we are hitting this routinely at up to 800yds. I am not saying it's not possible, because I know people who can do it, but they literally have 10s of 1000s of rounds downrange thru multiple platforms.

The moose hunt story from October 22nd

Mind you, she didn't get her scope until the 15th of October, Moose season started on or about the 10th of September, plausible since the season runs well into December?

This was just a few of the inconsistencies my brain picked up on and filed away.

Would like to know the MOA of a beer can at 500yds - 800yds

There are more inconsistencies if you read the quotes and line up the dates, just using these few quotes.

I will say as a rural Canadian I do think in yards not meters. Especially shooting. When I hear about how many metres something was shot at I automatically convert it to yards in my head so it makes sense to me and I can visualize it

This is the internet, we can be whoever we want….. NSA?

How about old with high blood pressure and a low pulse 🤣🤣
IMG_2885.jpeg

It's related to my anemia, I think my hemoglobin is getting low. I went and had full bloodwork done, we'll see what the cardiologist says on Monday.

Recent Posts