What happened to Small Lady?

Exactly why I didn't go to the hospital/ER. This happened in 2020 when they discovered my anemia. I am confident that the cardiologist has a grasp of the situation, he's my dad and stepmother's cardiologist.

It's beginning to suck not getting any salt though.
My wife can't have much sodium anymore. I have sort of adjusted to the same low sodium diet. When nobody is watching I eat a whole bag of salt and vinegar chips.

Last edited:
I will say as a rural Canadian I do think in yards not meters. Especially shooting. When I hear about how many metres something was shot at I automatically convert it to yards in my head so it makes sense to me and I can visualize it
Aren't you a Canadian farm boy?........Without a chainsaw? How can we take anything you say seriously? 😬

There was a great AI bot over on HuntTalk who was very worried about stalking a dangerous wounded skunk should the situation arise. I recommended a .375 H&H backed up by a .404 Jeff and he said something like, I will consider it at my earliest convenience.

Well at least we know who is working for a (3) letter agency now! 🤫 victor🫣
I have been around too freaking many of the three letter people during my time and I do not like them, they tried a couple of times recruiting me and really made some good offers but I couldn't ever convince myself to step over to the dark side 😁

I have been around too freaking many of the three letter people during my time and I do not like them, they tried a couple of times recruiting me and really made some good offers but I couldn't ever convince myself to step over to the dark side 😁
They (3 letter) don't make offers. I have or have not been there and done that. A very interesting part of my life. I always thought of it as "being brought into the light or not"!

Conspiracies – check the person that has been investigating LRH members in the Classifieds and Small Lady with allegations.

I didn't allege anything, I flat pointed it out.

This is your forum, are you willing to protect it? I am, I have been a member of several forums that were ruined by lax members that led to over moderation.