What happened to Small Lady?

How about old with high blood pressure and a low pulse 🤣🤣View attachment 540191

It's related to my anemia, I think my hemoglobin is getting low. I went and had full bloodwork done, we'll see what the cardiologist says on Monday.
Holy smokes man. That's not funny that's scary! I've known many anemic people and none of them had stroke-territory high blood pressure from it. Not saying you're wrong or trying to be a downer or alarmist but I'll just say….that is freaking dangerously high pressure to be running for any amount of time. I do hope you're okay and they can find a solution soon.

IMG_2976.gif

Holy smokes man. That's not funny that's scary! I've known many anemic people and none of them had stroke-territory high blood pressure from it. Not saying you're wrong or trying to be a downer or alarmist but I'll just say….that is freaking dangerously high pressure to be running for any amount of time. I do hope you're okay and they can find a solution soon.

I appreciate the concern, I am not worried, the cardiologist says this is directly related to the anemia. I will probably be back to weekly iron infusions until it levels back out. I recently went hunting in Kansas and I had no issues or symptoms, this all came on gradually after that trip.

It does vary greatly, I wore a monitor for a week and no one seemed concerned about the pressure, because the rhythm is perfect, the pressure fluctuates. Most likely because of the hemoglobin dipping. I have an emergency oxygen mask and a trauma nurse next door on speed dial. I can tell when the pressure is on the way up or high, I just sit back and relax and it generally goes back to near normal for my situation.

10 minutes ago

IMG_2893.jpeg

Just now

IMG_2894.jpeg

I appreciate the concern, I am not worried, the cardiologist says this is directly related to the anemia. I will probably be back to weekly iron infusions until it levels back out. I recently went hunting in Kansas and I had no issues or symptoms, this all came on gradually after that trip.

It does vary greatly, I wore a monitor for a week and no one seemed concerned about the pressure, because the rhythm is perfect, the pressure fluctuates. Most likely because of the hemoglobin dipping. I have an emergency oxygen mask and a trauma nurse next door on speed dial. I can tell when the pressure is on the way up or high, I just sit back and relax and it generally goes back to near normal for my situation.

10 minutes ago

View attachment 540288

Just now

View attachment 540290

Okay that's much better haha. I don't know a ton about this but I do know that I don't wanna find out either. I'm 32 and on two blood pressure meds. In my case it's mostly dang genetics but I've never been higher than 160/100 and generally hover around 140/90. Can't imagine how lousy 180+ feels.

Okay that's much better haha. I don't know a ton about this but I do know that I don't wanna find out either. I'm 32 and on two blood pressure meds. In my case it's mostly dang genetics but I've never been higher than 160/100 and generally hover around 140/90. Can't imagine how lousy 180+ feels.
My blood pressure was alot higher and doc said dropping it too fast was not good.

It's even worse if it's high for decades. Don't ask me how I know.