Whats the worse rifle or gun you ever bought?

Had a Browning 725 Sporting High Grade Medallion, loved everything about the gun except that the tolerances were so tight or the metal so soft that even with proper lubrication the receiver destroyed itself after opening it 100 times. Ended up sending it back and should be getting a refund in the next few weeks.

A lady called me and wanted to sell her dad's shotgun, one much like yours. I told her the actual value and she was shocked because of the low value quote. I still cannot understand why Browning would use such poor steel. The gun she was selling was of very soft steel. I know steel because I have been a professional knife maker for many years.

@Old Hickory 45

I’m pretty sure it was due to the extensive engravings, my guess was it wasn’t heat treated correctly as it was galling every part that had engraving. My Dad has a 725 with the standard nitrided finish and it has zero wear on it after well over 1000 rounds.

My CZ 457 Varmint. It won’t shoot a group smaller than 2” @ 50yd no matter what ammo I try. I’m about ready to toss this thing in the river.
Just to make sure I wasn’t losing it, I took out my stock 10/22 and shot a .75” group. So at this point a have a very nice paperweight.
CZ should make it work. Contact them!