Whats the worse rifle or gun you ever bought?

Ruger American .223. Doesn't shoot for crap & the action is horrible. Thought it would break in after a few hundred rounds but I'm close to 700 & nope. Tried many many powders & bullets with no success. Friends say get rid of it. I can not sell this to anyone knowing this.

Ruger American .223. Doesn't shoot for crap & the action is horrible. Thought it would break in after a few hundred rounds but I'm close to 700 & nope. Tried many many powders & bullets with no success. Friends say get rid of it. I can not sell this to anyone knowing this.
I have a Ruger American Ranch in 300 BO that shoots ok but doesn't feed for anything. They changed the design but none of the stuff made for the new AR mag feed is compatible with the old one. It's a *** that isn't even worth selling anymore.

I had a Ruger Mini 14 that shot patterns instead of groups.
I also had a stainless laminated Ruger 10-22 Walmart limited edition that grouped multiple types of ammo in 5" to 6" groups at 50 yards. Totally useless if you couldn't hold on a squirrel's head at a reasonable yardage and expect to hit it. It went back to Ruger, who declared it "fine". Walmart refunded my money on that pile of dung.
I had a Kimber Stainless Target II 10 mm that wouldn't feed from the magazine with more than three rounds in it. I tried multiple different mags and springs and bullets. Another turd.