What is the rifle you passed by that you regret not buying

I used to sell guns in a small chain of sporting goods stores so there's quite a few that I wanted. Main one for me though is a xr-100 range master in 223 they had at a gander mountain. When I finally got around to saving up the money they had a fire and closed.

only one I've been kicking myself in the posterior about. An engraved restored 1911 model 94. The engraving was beautiful but unsigned, and the gun was 100%. I thought 2 grand was a little high, but after passing on it I've regreted it ever since.

Some time around 1973 I opens my own clothing store ! I was flat broke ! No spare money at all ! My friend who purchased a. Bueatifull Sako Heavy barrel rifle in 243 with a red field 12 X scope , decided he didn't like hunting and now wanted to get into. Photography! So I made my. Sisters future. Father in law. Buy it for $245.00. With 3 boxes of ammo ! He was a wood chuck shooter ! My nephew still has it to this day ! It was in my hands and I passed on it due to chronic. Brokness!! Still stings a bit !!

KAC SR-25. 10-12 years ago when I first started down the ar10 road I saw several at different gun shows in the $2,500 range and thought there was no way I'd spend that much on a rifle. I never bought one and now I've had four large frame ar's now over the years and have spent at least 10k all to finally settle on an LMT.

Browning used to make a 22 Hornet in their Abolt I believe, and they made a left-handed model. Tons of them on GB for probably a year or so, and I watched most of them trying to get a better deal. Eventually they all ran out, and now if one comes up they're asking 2K plus. I believe, can't remember for sure, but I believe they were selling for around 1K. I don't even know why I want a 22 Hornet, armadillos, racoons, and other pests I suppose, but I still do. I've even started looking at right handed CZ's now, not a good thing to buy a gun out of desperation.