Votes: 822 22.2%
  • 45-54

Votes: 849 22.9%
  • 55-64

Votes: 810 21.9%
  • 65+

Votes: 313 8.4%

• Total voters
When I was your age the "Old Farts" were teaching me a trade. If I laugh at them when I was 19 ? I'd have nothing now. For the sake of your future stop laughing

When I was 23 there was an "old fart" that got me into the wonderful sport of shooting and reloading. He spent many a hour helping me and for all of his experiance and knowledge he gave me I am very thankful. I am now 34 and hope someday I can be a helpful "old fart" to a young man wanting to gain some knowledge in this sport.

Nathan

one thing you gotta remember,most of us old farts did'nt get old by being stupid,we enjoy helping younger folk which is as it should be. most of us were helped also. have a great holiday season people!

getting old is not easy....this is what on old hunter told me the other day... he used a different phrase but i had to clean it up to post it here.... if you know what i mean......Bear...

19 and laughing at all the old farts...just as i will be laughed at when im old :D

Boy, if you don't make statements like this your young age will not be so obvious. Bring your rifle to shoot with some "old farts" that way they can laugh too.

Also to everyone, please note there are two under similar names. The origional "Young-Gun" in my son and joined in 2008. He is older than this boy and respects his elders.

Jeff