THIS IS A DIFICULT ONE FOR ME. I THOUGHT I WOULD PUT IN MUDDYBOOTS-PRAYERS NEEDED

Our Walton County Sheriffs already know me at the Courthouse. The say I have more metal in my body than a Chinese Pinball machine!🤣
I see you are in Georgia. They did my surgeries at Emory University in Atlanta. Some of the best spine surgeons in the world are there. The lady that did mine took me on after 6 previous operations from other surgeons when no one else would touch me and/or said I couldn't be fixed. 22 hours on the table over the course of a week. 3 separate procedures. I lost a lot of blood. Ended up on the vent for 3 days. But they had prepared me for the fact that there were extremely high risks involved. I hadn't walked or stood up straight in 3.5 years and had resigned myself to the fact that that was the way it was gonna be. But I walked out of there as straight as an arrow.

I see you are in Georgia. They did my surgeries at Emory University in Atlanta. Some of the best spine surgeons in the world are there. The lady that did mine took me on after 6 previous operations from other surgeons when no one else would touch me and/or said I couldn't be fixed. 22 hours on the table over the course of a week. 3 separate procedures. I lost a lot of blood. Ended up on the vent for 3 days. But they had prepared me for the fact that there were extremely high risks involved. I hadn't walked or stood up straight in 3.5 years and had resigned myself to the fact that that was the way it was gonna be. But I walked out of there as straight as an arrow.
WOW
Thank God!
Glad that your procedure went well.
That is a good Hospital. A GREAT Hospital in GA especially for Heart issues if St. Mary's in Athens. Best hospital and staff that I ever had a procedure at.

WOW
Thank God!
Glad that your procedure went well.
That is a good Hospital. A GREAT Hospital in GA especially for Heart issues if St. Mary's in Athens. Best hospital and staff that I ever had a procedure at.
Thanks for the info. You never know. I felt that way about the entire staff at Emory. Excellent care. They have their own orthopedic facility and it's very nice. I ended up at Emory because my general practitioner took the time at a seminar to show them my file. In the parking lot no less. It's a 5 hour trip from where I live but it was well worth it.

My friends, returned home on Saturday after 25 days in hospital. Rough ride but many have had it worse. Post surgery, like most said, was a challenge. Without getting into details, there were close calls.

I slept all afternoon and it was divine! I still have a long road ahead. The surgery itself went perfect. Lumbar Fusion L2-L5 plus scoliosis realignment, realign a vertebrae that was also problem. Could not use spacers due to my mastodon (Sasquatch) size vertebrae! They do not make spacers big enough to replace the discs which are abnormally large. Which surgeon said was fantastic to anchor anything!

Please accept my deepest thanks for ALL the kind thoughts and prayers sent my way. I have no doubt they helped immensely. I truly appreciated the kindness.

Special thank you to @Coyote Shadow Tracker, Len & Jill for their extended kindness as well

For those who like metal art.
View attachment 590183
View attachment 590184
Well after all you've been/going through, at least you have this going for you! It's good to have this noted in your medical charts.😂

Attachments

• IMG_6102.jpeg
    IMG_6102.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 33