THIS IS A DIFICULT ONE FOR ME. I THOUGHT I WOULD PUT IN MUDDYBOOTS-PRAYERS NEEDED

So little update. I am now walking at least 1,000 yds in my driveway. Luckily its 49 yds long but with extra width the turn around gives me full 50 yds each way. So one full round trip is 100yds which is cool. I try to do 6-7 round trips in morning and fill in balance to get me 1,000 yds. So far, zero pain, just need time to build strength back up. Freaking amazing how fast your muscles atrophied from 25 days in hospital even with their PT. But it is so cool to see and feel your strength build each day. I generally walk around house without walker but as extra caution bought a Sasquatch sized one for outside that works great. I see spine doc next Thursday prob final close out along with PT scheduling. Starting in therapy pool then to machines.

Already looking at it as portable blind wrapped in camo. Can see nice swivel gun support or x-bow support!😂

So took some time to build up strength and enough stamina to get things a working but I see me sitting in woods opening of bow! I have son and friends ready to pull critters out. They have been doing it for years for me, Yes, I am blessed with one hellava son that takes real good care of me knowing my physical limitations. Plus friends that pitch in as well. Just so blessed.

I have 2 beautiful granddaughters that give me the juice to recover as fast as I can. My wife is now eligible for Sainthood. I am so freaking blessed to have her in my life. For better for worse. Although she has physical limitations, she digs in every day to make my life easier to recover. I cannot believe what she does for me and without so much a hiccup. It will be 44 years this fall for us and I plan on something special as my tribute but not sure what yet. My life would be an empty soul without her so I have to come up with something that says it without saying it.

Please don't say a vacuum or a new rifle.

I have 2 beautiful granddaughters that give me the juice to recover as fast as I can. My wife is now eligible for Sainthood. I am so freaking blessed to have her in my life. For better for worse. Although she has physical limitations, she digs in every day to make my life easier to recover. I cannot believe what she does for me and without so much a hiccup. It will be 44 years this fall for us and I plan on something special as my tribute but not sure what yet. My life would be an empty soul without her so I have to come up with something that says it without saying it.

Craig
Hope that you are feeling better!
Your wife is an angel from the heavens. We (us older guys) can't live without our partners for life. God bless her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muddy, glad you're continuing to improve. God bless you & your wonderful wife…! 44yrs WOW! Life goes so fast, bet you guys are awesome Grandparents….! Wishing you steady recovery & that time passes slowly
We go by a bumper sticker we saw:

"If we knew how much fun grandkids were going to be, we'd had them first!"😂

Drowning?!!! That's a technique I've never tried!😂
Drowning or Downing? I know you like to hunt the swamps, and with
your big feet, you can ski some in there, but, come to think of it, I think you did send me a trail cam photo of a big buck in velvet and I did wonder why he was a wearing that orange life jacket??

Craig, I think you must have that same T shirt I have. It says, I asked God to make me a better man.

He sent me my wife.🙂🤔🙏