THIS IS A DIFICULT ONE FOR ME. I THOUGHT I WOULD PUT IN MUDDYBOOTS-PRAYERS NEEDED

Friends:
So 7 weeks past surgery now. Released to drive last week! No more brace! Started pool therapy yesterday which was heaven! Fairly stiff and have to relearn how to walk due to how spine was straightened out. Can walk unassisted but not very far since building stamina. The surgery itself went perfect but lots of work to do to get back. Doc says 12-18 months! I can start recumbent bike after 9/1 which will really help with motion.

What has been a blessing is all the kind words, prayers, thoughts and inquiries which helps with the emotional toughness I need to be successful. I appreciate everyone! God bless!

Friends:
So 7 weeks past surgery now. Released to drive last week! No more brace! Started pool therapy yesterday which was heaven! Fairly stiff and have to relearn how to walk due to how spine was straightened out. Can walk unassisted but not very far since building stamina. The surgery itself went perfect but lots of work to do to get back. Doc says 12-18 months! I can start recumbent bike after 9/1 which will really help with motion.

What has been a blessing is all the kind words, prayers, thoughts and inquiries which helps with the emotional toughness I need to be successful. I appreciate everyone! God bless!
Great news so far. Keep on getting better....

Friends:

Craig
Glad to hear that you are doing Pool Therapy. That has to be kind of hard shooting 8 Ball. Are you using a Bridge when you shoot and do you have a custom Cue Stick? You shooting Eight Ball, Three Ball, Ten Ball, Cuttroath, Seven Ball?
Sure would like to see you Rack um and Break! šŸ¤£ šŸ™
Get well my friend.
Len & Jill

Friends:

Glad to hear that you're doing well and are on the road to recovery. Keep us informed.