Reloading setups

If you don't fill that room, they will move back in with spouses.

I am lucky, early 2000 when I was on an overseas assignment with the company for 4 years, my dear wife decided to add a great room and renovate/upgrade the house. In the package she converted our son's (Duke 1993-1997) room into my reloading room. The closet was made into an alcove for my 2 safes. Above them are custom made cabinets (a friend is a cabinet maker) On the opposite wall is a floor to ceiling cabinetry. And of course, the Dillons sit on custom made bench.

She is a keeper, she managed the 8 month long project by herself without any interference from me. She had the free rein, cost wise, but she took care of my needs.

Yeah, its hideous, its on the list of things that are going when we redo the floors in the basement. Hopefully by the end of the year we'll have that done and I'll epoxy the floor. Right now, the worst part is when I drop something its a giant PITA to find.
I thought it looked kinda groovy.

Attachments

• 2F37233B-E73A-47D5-8422-87FC599E24A1.png
    2F37233B-E73A-47D5-8422-87FC599E24A1.png
    211.7 KB · Views: 88
Pretty **** close. Haha. In my defense the house was build in the '70s, definitely wasn't something I put in there.
I had to remove the 1970's carpet in my reloading room. Now it is concrete with fatigue pads in front of the bench. The disco ball is still a little distracting.

If you don't fill that room, they will move back in with spouses.

We are blessed! Our 2 girls are very independent (just ask their husbands) and have zero desire to move back home. I can't really complain too much. I get to store all of my hunting gear, guns, bows, etc. in that spare bedroom. She just drew the line at reloading.

Recent Posts