Reloading:

PotomacMaham

Afternoon, currently going through my grandfathers stuff. Left a ton of powders, casing, molds, etc you name it, it's here. Grew up doin a little bit of shooting but never got around to learning the reloading from him before he passed. Joined the military soon after and just now getting around to goin through his old stuff. Lookin for any help on what's junk to toss, what to keep, what's outdated etc. My knowledge on rifles themselves is fair but I know nothing about the reloading stuff. I'm lookin at a garage full of this stuff so anything helps! Thanks.
image.jpg

Welcome to the forum. I relatively new to reloading compared to many here. I would bet there are some members that can
Welcome to the forum. I relatively new to reloading compared to many here. I would bet there are some members that can help.
That'd be perfect. Home for the holidays and heading back out to Coronado Ca where I'm currently stationed. Grandmas givin me till I leave to gather up pops old stuff before she tosses everything else. So, got a couple days to learn as much as I can because everything that's left once I head out is goin to the dump.

More detailed pictures would help, s;pread the stuff out. There maybe some treasures in there. I take it that the guns that go with this stuff are long gone?
the guns are actually my next project. He's got over 22 rifles in the case along with numerous pistols. Those have no threat of bein thrown away which is why I figured I'd start here. Posting pictures of the rifles and learning more about them was my next goal.

I'd keep the bullets for use, sell, or trading. And dies, tools, presses, tumblers or related equipment I'd keep for now.
Fyi the metal cans are worth money if they are some of the first generation ones My dad just sold him an auction for about $45 a can empty for the collector's value
Okay that's definitely helpful thank you! There's at least 20 cans, all full. Most of em are still in the original boxing all sealed.