• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Classic Hunter Receivers by TL TECHNOLOGIES

I got my actions the other day. They are smooth and cycle rounds very smooth from the mag box I cycled 28nosler and 7mag through it and it was very nice.

The only thing I don't like is the way the recoil is"pinned" it's not actually pinned it's just a slit and a roll pin in the recoil lug. I spoke to jack about this already and would like him to have this drilled in the face of the action and an actually dowel pin in the recoil lug. That slit is gonna have to be filled with clay when bedding so nothing can get in there. Also the engraving on the bottom of my actions are very rough and I'm going to have to polish them out.

Other then that I'm very pleased with the actions and am looking forward to barreling one up.
98FF77C9-AC47-4E48-9831-4A11EC207241.jpeg 3490C699-19ED-40C7-9B7D-836BF89E0C77.jpeg DE10B696-0516-48F0-BA7F-ED22470C5F52.jpeg

I got my actions the other day. They are smooth and cycle rounds very smooth from the mag box I cycled 28nosler and 7mag through it and it was very nice.

The only thing I don't like is the way the recoil is"pinned" it's not actually pinned it's just a slit and a roll pin in the recoil lug. I spoke to jack about this already and would like him to have this drilled in the face of the action and an actually dowel pin in the recoil lug. That slit is gonna have to be filled with clay when bedding so nothing can get in there. Also the engraving on the bottom of my actions are very rough and I'm going to have to polish them out.

Other then that I'm very pleased with the actions and am looking forward to barreling one up.
View attachment 89224 View attachment 89223 View attachment 89225

Thanks for the feedback. I put on my order form no engraving. That's an option too.

They work with the remage setup, We sell extra bolt for the long actions
have a mag today and standard tomorrow, Headspace and you have 2 guns

These will deffinitly not Work with a remage setup unless the counter bored is opened to .760" for a magnum cartridge. The extractor will not open far enough to get the case head under it unless the counter bore is opened up.

These will deffinitly not Work with a remage setup unless the counter bored is opened to .760" for a magnum cartridge. The extractor will not open far enough to get the case head under it unless the counter bore is opened up.
You are correct the counterbore must must be opened up to allow the extractor to move outward to move over the shell rem ,Same goes for a Remington rebarrel job, That being said they WILL WORK with the Remsav
But We don't make a .760 BOlt face only the mag .573 .Then they deffinitly will work as I explained to all my customers that want the Rem Sav . Any question give me a call Thanks 610-603-6760

You are correct the counterbore must must be opened up to allow the extractor to move outward to move over the shell rem ,Same goes for a Remington rebarrel job, That being said they WILL WORK with the Remsav
But We don't make a .760 BOlt face only the mag .573 .Then they deffinitly will work as I explained to all my customers that want the Rem Sav . Any question give me a call Thanks 610-603-6760

Mr Lyons I would like to buy a sa standard bolt face from. I can mail it out tomorrow let me know what i need to send . thank you

I placed my order with Mr Lyons about a week ago. I can't say enough about how great my purchase experience has been so far. Mr Lyons has a 'can do' approach to his work, and is a pleasure to talk to. I can't speak to the product directly, yet, as I have not received the finished product, but I have every reason to believe it is going to be great. Now, if you would all kindly refrain from distracting Mr Lyons with phone calls and e-mails, so that he can get my barreled action complete, I would appreciate it! LOL Kidding of course!