• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Classic Hunter Receivers by TL TECHNOLOGIES

No the actions have there own dedicated pattern, A set of pic. bases come with the receiver, and we have 20 mOA rails available for the short and long rails
Yes the bolt handles are threaded to except 5/6x24 threaded knobs, We have several styles of knobs available, The action can be opened to accept the Wyatt CFE-9,
These are a Rem clone ,A cmm report can be obtained at THOMPSON AND LEH site the maker of the receiver, Contact me at [email protected] or 610-603-6760
Thanks for your interest!

Hunter , these actions do not have to be trued, They are CNC milled and checked with CMM . A report can be sent with the action to prove accurate tolerances. They will work with with a Rem barrel, Note : counter bore in barrel must be opened to .750 to allow
the extractor to go over the case rim when feeding single shot, this does effect when feeding from a mag. send us the barrel and we will open the counterbore free of charge

Can you, or do you plan on making, 30 or 40 MOA bases for the TL action?
Or is there an aftermarket company that makes 30-40 MOA bases for the TL action?

Last edited:
Can you, or do you plan on making, 30 or 40 MOA bases for the TL action?
Or is there an aftermarket company that makes 30-40 MOA bases for the TL action?
Earnhardt , We do not make 30-40 MOA rails at this time, At present we only have 20
We are busy filling action orders at this time and demand does not warrant 30-40 rails
as setup and engineering warrants making a great volume to be cost effective, I do not know if anyone is making those rails Thanks for your interest

Correct on the counterbore, 1-1/16x 16 TPI on the threaded tenon TL is now going to have single shot long receivers by Sept, and Our shop to have .588 Lapua boltsface
Great news!
Will the Lapua bolt face actions be available in mag fed actions?
If so, will all of the Lapua bolt face action magwells be opened up for use with the Lapua cartridge?
How about a 30-40 MOA scope base for use with that Lapua bolt face? :)

Hii We have only 20 MOA , Making 30-and 40 soon as we can break in the program
The wells will be opened , for the Wyatt extended box or there DM, Rails don't have to be opened for the Lapua ,but must be widened for the .378 Weatherby case

Yes they can be single fed very by changing the extractor angle slightly and polishing the extractor face this would not interfere with CRF feeding
Thanks for you interest Jack
So if I was to build a 300 RUM or a 338 Edge on this long action magnum, this is what I'd have to do since the 300 RUM and 338 Edge seated long can reach 3.9" to 4.0"+
I currently have to shoot my (2) 700's as a single shot since the loaded bullets are nearly 4.0" long....how well does a controlled round feed bolt face work for long seated bullets used as a single shot in this action?
Thanks