• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Classic Hunter Receivers by TL TECHNOLOGIES

I placed my order with Mr Lyons about a week ago. I can't say enough about how great my purchase experience has been so far. Mr Lyons has a 'can do' approach to his work, and is a pleasure to talk to. I can't speak to the product directly, yet, as I have not received the finished product, but I have every reason to believe it is going to be great. Now, if you would all kindly refrain from distracting Mr Lyons with phone calls and e-mails, so that he can get my barreled action complete, I would appreciate it! LOL Kidding of course!
The Same muscles are used to eat with and talk with, if I had to make a choice
I would quite EATING LOL

Curious as to what wyatt's box mag these are cut for? Going to build a 7mag for my bro on this action. Would like to run the option 3.7+- oal capability.

If I want a single shot, can I get the special price on it even though they are not out yet? If so when would the deposit be due?
Yes the $500.00 is good to Jan 31, 2018, Send deposit of $50.00
give me an email to [email protected] C/O Melisa she will you the info
Thanks
They aren't cut for a Wyatt box. That is a extra fee.
Yes the fee is 35.00 to set up and make that cut Thanks

I have sent a few Emails with no response. I would like an action. I would like it set up for Wyatt's internal mag. I was told your a Wyatt dealer so you may as well supply the mag and bottom metal.
Thanks
[email protected]

I have sent a few Emails with no response. I would like an action. I would like it set up for Wyatt's internal mag. I was told your a Wyatt dealer so you may as well supply the mag and bottom metal.
Thanks
[email protected]
Hello , Sorry for a late reply , As we are swamped with orders for these receivers,
Please contact us at [email protected] C/O Melisa , Phone 610-603-6760 Thanks
Attached are pics of our Receivers that the Navy Marksmanship is using, We are proud to service our Military Marksman Team

Attachments

• IMG_5772.JPG
    IMG_5772.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 658
TL receivers are CeraKoated Matte , Picattany 2 pc bases with screws,recoil lug,trigger timed, included in the $550.00 +S&H we are TriggerTech ,Timney and Jewell
Dealers or you cab supply your own. Contact Jack @ [email protected] for more derails and options Thanks " We are Helping our Navy Marksmanship Team"

Attachments

• IMG_5771.JPG
    IMG_5771.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 57