• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Classic Hunter Receivers by TL TECHNOLOGIES

I'll take some when I get home with the finer details and with it in a stock. It really is a very nice action
You're making me excited.

Makes the thought of selling my M700 BDL DM in .270Win easier to do without regret.

here's a few. weight with trigger and bolt. it's set into a manners EH1, fit is pretty good. bolt head with a 338 rum case slid in.

Attachments

• action 1.jpg
    action 1.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 359
  • action 2.jpg
    action 2.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 361
  • action 3.jpg
    action 3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 332
  • action 4.jpg
    action 4.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 329
Lyons Gunsmithing is holding the price to $500.00 until Jan 31,2018
If you place a order with a small deposit of $50.00 we will hold your order
at The $500.00 price, Note TL informed us that the 223 bolt receivers will be readey shortly, I will hold the $500.00 order with deposit Thanks
We Specialize in one gun ONLY >YOURS

I picked mine up this morning. It's smooth and I really like the action. The trigger tech trigger is nice too. Pretty great deal. Jack is an awesome guy and I would buy again with out hesitation.

I picked mine up this morning. It's smooth and I really like the action. The trigger tech trigger is nice too. Pretty great deal. Jack is an awesome guy and I would buy again with out hesitation.

That's great to hear. I just ordered one. I am really excited. Getting, literally, a complete action for right around $800 with the trigger, rail, etc!!!

That's great to hear. I just ordered one. I am really excited. Getting, literally, a complete action for right around $800 with the trigger, rail, etc!!!

Buy with confidence. Jack is a great guy and the actions are very nice. He gets them right off heat treat, trues them up, and laps the lugs, fluted bolt, with the pinned recoil lug. You can't beat it, he's too busy assembling actions to be a salesman online. When I was there today he told me he's doing 4-5 a day. Very nice people, I would have stayed longer to chitchat if I didn't have to get to work for the late morning.

Other than buying an action I'm not affiliated with Jack other than meeting him today. I figure if anyone was on the fence there's not a reason that I think you shouldn't just get one, or two. I'd get a second, but I have to build this out first.

Recent Posts