• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Classic Hunter Receivers by TL TECHNOLOGIES

I talked with Mr Lyons this morning he is very knowledgeable and everything seems legit to me I ordered 2 hopefully the quality is good

OK Fellas, got mine in last night... LA magnum, ceracoat black with the standard 2 piece scope mounts. The action with all accessories and no trigger came in just under 2lbs. not bad. very smooth, ceracoat was done very well. pinned my triggertech trigger to it and mounted in in a stock, very slick action, no binding. NICE. don't think it's in the description, but the bolt handle is also threaded so you can remove the one that's on it and put something a little bigger, that's what I'm doing. Overall, very impressed, especially for $500.

OK Fellas, got mine in last night... LA magnum, ceracoat black with the standard 2 piece scope mounts. The action with all accessories and no trigger came in just under 2lbs. not bad. very smooth, ceracoat was done very well. pinned my triggertech trigger to it and mounted in in a stock, very slick action, no binding. NICE. don't think it's in the description, but the bolt handle is also threaded so you can remove the one that's on it and put something a little bigger, that's what I'm doing. Overall, very impressed, especially for $500.
I have a trigger tech special on the way for timing. I'm somewhat local and will pick up when it's ready.

Just a side note question about these actions.
Does a control round feed bolt have any effect on long range accuracy?
I only ask, because I have never used one on a build.

I can't imagine this would. It's not anything like the big spring loaded monster that's on a Mauser action. The CRF extractor grabs about 1/4 of the rim, and seems to be only spring loaded enough to securely grab the rim. I tested it by sliding my ultra mag case up onto the face as it would feed from the mag, and it slid in easily and flipped nicely when ejected.

I can't imagine this would. It's not anything like the big spring loaded monster that's on a Mauser action. The CRF extractor grabs about 1/4 of the rim, and seems to be only spring loaded enough to securely grab the rim. I tested it by sliding my ultra mag case up onto the face as it would feed from the mag, and it slid in easily and flipped nicely when ejected.
Thank You for feedback , We here at Lyons Gunsmithing are Hunters , For Hunters

Attachments

• sheep.JPG
    sheep.JPG
    214.7 KB · Views: 108
No problem Jack. I'm really looking forward to this rifle. The action is as good in my eyes as my friends defiance. I just can't tell the difference, it's that good.