• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Classic Hunter Receivers by TL TECHNOLOGIES

grandslamsheephunter

Official LRH Sponsor
TL TECHNOLOGIES AND LYONS GUNSMITHING HAVE TEAMED UP TO SUPPLY OUR FELLOW HUNTERS AND SHOOTERS WITH A RECEIVERS BOTH LONG AND SHORT, MAGNUM IN LONG ONLY, TL USES THE MOST TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT TO PRODUCE RECEIVERS AT WELL BELOW THE INDUSTRY
PRICES, THEY ARE OF A REM FOOTPRINT,CM, FLUTED BOLT, COMES WITH,A 2PC STANDARD PICATTANY BASE OR A 1PC BASE WITH 20 MOA ($60.00) RECOIL LUG,FOLOWER, THEY USE THE GARAND ETRACTOR TO PRODUCE CRF POSITIVE EXTRACTIONS, ,TIMED WITH YOUR TRIGGER
BLUED IS STANDARD,BLACK MATTE CERAKOATED $150.00 , WE ARE MAKING SINGLE SHOT MODEL IN SHORT AND LONG VERSION IN T HE NEAR FUTURE , OUR PRICE UNTIL JAN 31
IS $500.00 A DEALER WILL DISCOUT WILL APPLY ON ORDERS OVER 10 PCS, PLEASE CONTACT JACK LYONS AT 610-603=6760 OR EM [email protected] THANK YOU

Attachments

• IMG_5696 (1).JPG
    IMG_5696 (1).JPG
    505.8 KB · Views: 1,525
  • IMG_5699.JPG
    IMG_5699.JPG
    316.4 KB · Views: 910
  • IMG_5698.JPG
    IMG_5698.JPG
    267.8 KB · Views: 918
  • IMG_5697 (1).JPG
    IMG_5697 (1).JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 902
New member as of yesterday wanting to sell a new action for $500? Sounds too good to be true.

Before you cast stones..... do some research.......every person deserves that.....
I have 2 on order..........cerokoted,RH,Sa,20moa rail,followers installed.......recommended highly from another site.......
also mailed them 2 Timney Calvin elites to be timed with actions... no xtra charge.....hoping to see them next week..... will report quality/fit/finish.....
BTW... Jack Lyons comes across on the phone and emails as a knowledgeable honest fellow to work with......
bill larson

Before you cast stones..... do some research.......every person deserves that.....
I have 2 on order..........cerokoted,RH,Sa,20moa rail,followers installed.......recommended highly from another site.......
also mailed them 2 Timney Calvin elites to be timed with actions... no xtra charge.....hoping to see them next week..... will report quality/fit/finish.....
BTW... Jack Lyons comes across on the phone and emails as a knowledgeable honest fellow to work with......
bill larson

Fair enough and if they are as you and biggreen say then they are likely good. I apologize and would be happy to delete my original post. There has been a rash of scammers that have been joining and posting items for sale that have been scams on the classifieds here and people have lost a lot of money on this forum in the past 8 or more months. Just when there is no website or reference to these actions for a super low price and the poster only joined the forum yesterday and has a Comcast email address you have to admit that doesn't look good. Just trying to protect the forum members.

I'm sure the price is set in such a way to get some initial sales and get a name established.

Cheapest, non-factory, readily available action I can think of is Stiller, for around $900ish. Plenty of options hovering around $1000.

At $500, some might think about being a early adopter. Priced at $800-$1000, there's a large number of well-known actions you're competing against in the $900-1100 range. You have to make the money real to get people to take that chance.

It's a legit concern these days with the amount of scamming going on, I just know they have a history on other sites, also know TL has a history in the gun industry.

I'm tempted to buy one and I'm conveniently located to them it seems. If the actions are in Reinholds PA and if the phone number provided is associated with the FFL at the address that puts them an hour from me. I'm a poor brewer with a baby, so if you guys want to donate for me to buy one I'll go pick it up and check it out. I have turd savages and a M700 to compare against. ;)

As for the person assuming LAW clone. LAW and the address for this FFL is only an hour apart. Not saying there's a connection just stating an observation.

Also edit to add: if you zoom in you can see Reinholds on the action......
LAWSLP7mm08-5.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Jack Lyons is the guy that posted on multiple previous LAW threads saying he bought the rights/tooling and was starting production again.

I'll probably buy one or two to test out.

I purchased three magnum LA from jack to do some builds on, I sent in some tuned rem triggers, Ill post up when I get the actions and get some barrels spun up. jack has a decent track record on Accurate shooter forum and I took a chance on these action hope they work out good. Cant beat a price tag of $500 but we will see how true and smooth they are when I receive them.

PS talley makes one piece rings for the LAW rifles so I'm sure those could bolt right on!

Last edited:
well............they got my check today..........I`m hoping for shipment this week.......
bill
bill larson