• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Classic Hunter Receivers by TL TECHNOLOGIES

Should probably talk to Len about sponsorship if your gonna be advertising your own products on here, but I like the look of that action for $500.

I'm pretty sure Jack Lyons is the guy that posted on multiple previous LAW threads saying he bought the rights/tooling and was starting production again.

I'll probably buy one or two to test out.
I did not buy law equipment rights or tooling I have no ties to Law , I am good friends with Mark ,I have been in gunsmithing for 45 yrs ,I have my own eguipment

Jack seems to be a legit great guy. I called him about the actions when advertised on Shooters' Forum. He has been prompt on follow up. We have talked several times. I had the action first when developed by Ed Brown, the (704) on one of his rifles. Really liked the action. He used Shilen barrels which I am not a fan of. The actions being sold are much like the Ed Brown & LAW without the M70 type wing safety. I sent Jack a trigger to time and should receive my action shortly. I can also post pics and report.

I did not buy law equipment rights or tooling I have no ties to Law , I am good friends with Mark ,I have been in gunsmithing for 45 yrs ,I have my own eguipment

I contacted you on accurate shooter about purchasing an action. Please, please let me know when you offer the action in a .223 bolt face! I'll send you PayPal immediately as soon as they are available.