BELOVED YELLOWSTONE WOLF'S KILLING BY TROPHY HUNTER

The "Real Gunsmith video" nails it. At this time the problem with wolves is
way beyond Wyoming. Oregon has the problem as does Northern CA. The critters
are all the way down to Mt. Lassen. I'm 87 and have watched this disaster unfold
over recent years. It applies not only to wolves, but to Felis concolor also. One lion
is responsible for eliminating 40-50 head of deer annually. Selby is right, but with all
the urban wolf and lion huggers in control I don't see an end until large ungulate game has disappeared. Wolves are in to livestock and it will continue.

How about a buffer zone around Yellowstone to keep the wolves in Yellowstone and stop the wholesale slaughter of Western Wyoming's big game by the wolves that have come out of the park to reek havoc upon Western Wyoming's game heards!!!!!!!

The "Real Gunsmith video" nails it. At this time the problem with wolves is
way beyond Wyoming. Oregon has the problem as does Northern CA. The critters
are all the way down to Mt. Lassen. I'm 87 and have watched this disaster unfold
over recent years. It applies not only to wolves, but to Felis concolor also. One lion
is responsible for eliminating 40-50 head of deer annually. Selby is right, but with all
the urban wolf and lion huggers in control I don't see an end until large ungulate game has disappeared. Wolves are in to livestock and it will continue.

Amen brother, back when I was in Wyoming I beat my head on the wall of Bureaucracy until I thought I had a concussion telling anyone I could buttonhole how STUPID this wolf re-introduction idea was but I was told off in NO uncertain terms how I did not know what I was talking about. Everything I predicted to them and even more has come to pass but you can bet money not one Federal Employee will ever be held accountable or lose their job!!!

Amen brother, back when I was in Wyoming I beat my head on the wall of Bureaucracy until I thought I had a concussion telling anyone I could buttonhole how STUPID this wolf re-introduction idea was but I was told off in NO uncertain terms how I did not know what I was talking about. Everything I predicted to them and even more has come to pass but you can bet money not one Federal Employee will ever be held accountable or lose their job!!!
Who did you talk to? What year was it? Where were the meetings? Need some details. mtmuley

It was back in the 1990's. I was in the Wyoming Game and Fish Office in Casper, Wyoming. You are talking many years ago. I don't remember the names of who was there. I'm 69 this month and my memory is not as sharp as it was but certain things are very clear as I got so mad. I know the head of the Wyoming Game and Fish Office in Casper was there as he and I butted heads, and some Feds representing the coming re-introduction of the wolves were there along with a bunch of the various wardens.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.