BELOVED YELLOWSTONE WOLF'S KILLING BY TROPHY HUNTER

Discussion in 'Wolf Hunting' started by Barrelnut, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Barrelnut

Barrelnut Well-Known Member

2. NEMTHunter

NEMTHunter Well-Known Member

They might as well called the guy a head hunter.............

But yes. Good for him!

3. jpfrog

jpfrog Well-Known Member

“The post sparked outrage among animal lovers and conservationists, with some calling for a buffer zone to be created around the park in order to protect the wildlife.”

Ummm...isn’t ALL OF YELLOWSTONE a buffer zone in and of itself that protects wildlife?

4. dok7mm

dok7mm Well-Known Member

Too bad, so sad! :D

5. shane holt

shane holt Well-Known Member

we have the same goofs in AK, they want buffer zones, and then a buffer zone next to the buffer zone. it never ends

6. Braaten

Braaten Member

Good another one bites the dust. Before they reintroduced them they said they would stay in the park maybe they need to train their dogs better

yoteslayer, rwille, FIGJAM and 6 others like this.
  7. Dpmj

Dpmj Well-Known Member

Great job hope another one gets it. If I read it right they want hunters to stop playing God well I have a question how did they get back in Yellowstone. Maybe wrong just my way of thinking

Doug Herold, rwille, blackaj and 6 others like this.
  8. Tidus56

Tidus56 Well-Known Member

I am always glad to hear when a wolf is knocked down. I wish they had never brought them back.

9. Vortex!

Vortex! Well-Known Member

Good for him! I say kill all the wolves ya see or they'll kill all the other wildlife!

10. jasent

jasent Well-Known Member

Congrats to him. Sadly I’m sure 3 more will take its place. Dam things are like rabbits

11. Alex Wheeler

Alex Wheeler Well-Known Member

This why its called fake news. It sparked outrage with the reporter and a small handful of others. The rest of us are happy for the elk saved. And the rest of the 99.9% wouldnt know a wolf if they seen one.

12. DUSTY NOGGIN

DUSTY NOGGIN Well-Known Member

its only a trophy if shes pregnant <thumbsup;)>

13. djm670

djm670 Well-Known Member

You wonder why they can't write a fair story, show a few pictures of bambi and elk or elk calves killed and all bloody. And mentioned the depleted herds of elk and deer. Show a herd of sheep, some cows and calfs killed.... by a pack of wolves killing for the sake of killing rather than hunger.

Oh yea, the object is tell a story, rather than report the facts.

14. shaughn

shaughn Well-Known Member

Wolf trapping/hunting in Canada is a normal thing, doesn't hit the news isn't even commented on, when the US media goes bonkers over it, a fair number in Canada kind of look at each other and shrug... Talk to many people in western states that border Canada and they will look at you funny, when people talk about no wolves in the lower 48 9before reintroduction)...they have been along the border forever..just happens a majority of people don't know the difference between a coyote and a wolf..when I am staying with family in Manitoba, I can go out any night and listen to the wolves howl and during any fall/winter Big game season you are allowed to harvest one as long as you still have an unfilled game tag (you don't need to tag them, just have a valid unused tag for said game animal you a primarily hunting).

Think there is 2 large packs near the farm, I know in bad winters family has to bring the herd of cattle in close, just to reduce even the chance of a wolf deciding that he feels lucky...

Doug Herold, jasent and jjmp like this.