BELOVED YELLOWSTONE WOLF'S KILLING BY TROPHY HUNTER

You wonder why they can't write a fair story, show a few pictures of bambi and elk or elk calves killed and all bloody. And mentioned the depleted herds of elk and deer. Show a herd of sheep, some cows and calfs killed.... by a pack of wolves killing for the sake of killing rather than hunger.

Oh yea, the object is tell a story, rather than report the facts.

Wolf trapping/hunting in Canada is a normal thing, doesn't hit the news isn't even commented on, when the US media goes bonkers over it, a fair number in Canada kind of look at each other and shrug... Talk to many people in western states that border Canada and they will look at you funny, when people talk about no wolves in the lower 48 9before reintroduction)...they have been along the border forever..just happens a majority of people don't know the difference between a coyote and a wolf..when I am staying with family in Manitoba, I can go out any night and listen to the wolves howl and during any fall/winter Big game season you are allowed to harvest one as long as you still have an unfilled game tag (you don't need to tag them, just have a valid unused tag for said game animal you a primarily hunting).

Think there is 2 large packs near the farm, I know in bad winters family has to bring the herd of cattle in close, just to reduce even the chance of a wolf deciding that he feels lucky...

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts