Kill the wolf?

You would think it the other way,most spread from MT,originally,or Canada.But E MT game rich,this side not so much anymore.

I lived in Ca. way too long. Glad to be back in a free state. Not wolves but the sacred lion in Ca. is popping out four kittens ? Cubs ? Whatever. No deer left to eat so the rome the cities and towns. One year they put a moritorium on bears. They got over populated with them and were also coming into towns. Ca. still has a surplus of bears and a major surplus of lions. The dictator Gayvan Newsom himself just put a moritorium on bobcats ! The polititions run the Fish and Game there. Oh wait, old Jerry Brown nose changed it to Dept. of Wildlife Resources or something to follow Co. I feel sorry for my buddies who still live there. They all want out. Off topic I know. Oh well.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...ures-five-mountain-lions-hanging-out-together

A guy that owns the lot right next to our families North fork CDA River lot that we camp and hunt from had trail cam photos of four loins together.
Same thing female with three year and a half or so old cubs that were about as big as her.

I lived in Ca. way too long. Glad to be back in a free state. Not wolves but the sacred lion in Ca. is popping out four kittens ? Cubs ? Whatever. No deer left to eat so the rome the cities and towns. One year they put a moritorium on bears. They got over populated with them and were also coming into towns. Ca. still has a surplus of bears and a major surplus of lions. The dictator Gayvan Newsom himself just put a moritorium on bobcats ! The polititions run the Fish and Game there. Oh wait, old Jerry Brown nose changed it to Dept. of Wildlife Resources or something to follow Co. I feel sorry for my buddies who still live there. They all want out. Off topic I know. Oh well.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...ures-five-mountain-lions-hanging-out-together
When the animal lovers of your state start losing pets or get a good scare they will change their minds WYO300 ! I live in the east and have been verbally assaulted as a deer hunter. For years Bambi was a highly protected , our new country living residents were hellbent on bringing up our rural social conscience. Then something dreadful happened the deer numbers started eating the shrubbery and they had to go. It is not unusual to see tree stands and ground blinds in housing developments. I still chuckle to myself , animal loving declines quickly as animals misbehave! People can't be inconvenienced.

When the animal lovers of your state start losing pets or get a good scare they will change their minds WYO300 ! I live in the east and have been verbally assaulted as a deer hunter. For years Bambi was a highly protected , our new country living residents were hellbent on bringing up our rural social conscience. Then something dreadful happened the deer numbers started eating the shrubbery and they had to go. It is not unusual to see tree stands and ground blinds in housing developments. I still chuckle to myself , animal loving declines quickly as animals misbehave! People can't be inconvenienced.
I'm back in Wy. now. I saw it in Ca. Though...

After reading 10 pages of this thread I got some laughs and education. As a: small land owner, leaser, travel hunter, I can see both sides. Does my great knowledge and superior education(sarcasm) have the right answer? Someone isn't going to agree or be happy. What I take away most in all this, you can't listen or learn with your mouth open.

Reading the gentleman that speak of not knowing what it's like unless you live here sings the loudest to me. Much history is used to be the foundation of fact. In those times. There wasn't pools of information available in a heartbeat to stand your ground on one side or the other of the aisle. You knew what your daddy and grand daddy taught you about the land and life.

With politics and law, what happened to relying on decisions of the subordinate state senator to give you the true insight? Special Interest and anti's have equal or more of a say for something they know nothing about. That is a big threat right there.

There are parts of Virginia that goes right into what Pmacc60 said. It's compariable. Don't hurt the animals, anti's. Part of VA near DC have turned from country to expensive desirable living. Those love all the deer. Now their plants are being eaten, car accidents are 10 fold daily on every major road during the rut. The DGIF has opened deer season from September-April. Some place allow different weapons and some no guns. All the tags you want. Have fun getting on the land. People don't want others on their property. I do not abide by this practice is I don't want to shoot a possible world record that his antlers have shed. I also don't want to field dress a doe a month before she is to drop the fawn she is carrying.

Idaho relies on hunting for more than food from the animal or tradition. It is a big way of life for the jobs it provides. I have many friends who were born and raised there. I can put myself in their shoes. Just using that state as an example, I am a fan of complete open season as a nuisance animal. Other animals are more important to us as humans. The cattle to the rancher, the game to the outfitter and outdoors industry, and the money it brings to the table for their livelihood. The wolf is only hurting the livelihood of others. Are they cool to look at, sure. Is the anti out petting them in the forests and playing fetch, I wish more would try.....

We were very fortunate in Idaho to have those that were farsighted when our Department of Fish & Game was created. It was created outside of the purview of our state legislatures regulation authority. Only the governor has the ability to make appointments to the fish and game commission. There are 6 geographically appointed commissioners on the board and a State Commissioner of Fish & Game. The state F&G Commission sends their recommendations to the Governor for appointment approval. Our state constitution protects the commission from being brought under the control of the legislature. In turn, the F&G runs on their own budget from sales of licenses and tags.
It is unfortunate that fishermen and hunters in your state didn't try to change your constitution to protect your f&g like ours did.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.