Kill the wolf?

Good morning my fellow Hunting and Shooting Sports people, I was hunting way before many of you were even ready to hunt.
Don't try to pass some kind of judgement on me or those that have had more experience than you.
For those that have chosen to not adhere to good hunting practices but instead put the wildlife management in the hands of the Govt. agencies, you have caused the cost of hunting licences to sky rocket and the over regulation of hunting.
You can squack all you want and try to throw others under the bus to further your ignorant agenda, but when it's all said and done you are the ones who created the problems without offering any solutions.
View attachment 168210
I'll be 60 years old in March, if you didn't learn anything over those years in the outdoors that's not our problem. I find it funny you post a picture of Teddy Roosevelt because he was the one who realized if the wild was going to be saved it was by Sportsman ! I think he would be opposed to wolves being reintroduced ! Have a good day bald eagle !

One last point Rump Rider , the harsh winters of the past couple years have cause winter kill lower the numbers of elk , deer moose etc. That's to be expected as a natural force of nature. However the wolf population has increase over the same time period, this is not balance or natural !!!!
His avatar went from wolf to eagle .... Lol

I'll be 60 years old in March, if you didn't learn anything over those years in the outdoors that's not our problem. I find it funny you post a picture of Teddy Roosevelt because he was the one who realized if the wild was going to be saved it was by Sportsman ! I think he would be opposed to wolves being reintroduced ! Have a good day bald eagle !
Amen brother

Good morning my fellow Hunting and Shooting Sports people, I was hunting way before many of you were even ready to hunt.
Don't try to pass some kind of judgement on me or those that have had more experience than you.
For those that have chosen to not adhere to good hunting practices but instead put the wildlife management in the hands of the Govt. agencies, you have caused the cost of hunting licences to sky rocket and the over regulation of hunting.
You can squack all you want and try to throw others under the bus to further your ignorant agenda, but when it's all said and done you are the ones who created the problems without offering any solutions.
View attachment 168210
Very dilusional. I'm 62. Seen enough to know.

View attachment 168210

^^^^^

" They're fools. But just because they are fools does not mean they are not dangerous. " Winston S. Churchill

Educated doesn't necessarily equate to Wisdom and knowledge doesn't guarantee common sense.

View attachment 168210
Why did you change your username?

quote-the-wolf-is-the-arch-type-of-ravin-the-beast-of-waste-and-desolation-theodore-roosevelt-110-74-47.jpg

Why did you change your username?
Because he's an infiltrating lib like grouse. Libs that are pro gun ? I find that hard to believe . Bleeding heart liberals . Save everything. My dad told my about when I was a kid and I didn't know what he was talking about. He also said that democrats were the hand out party. I learned both well as I got older. I taught my son the same . He figured out soon enough. I refused him to be brain washed in school.

Saw that on the news this morning. I thought about this thread the moment i saw it. Coyotes were reintroduced in my state many years ago . They are getting bolder daily and spread like wildfire . In my state, Ga, they are killied on sight day or night, year round . They continue to thrive. Too smart to be eliminated . I truly hope the wolves arent as resiliant . If they are ? It will never return to bountiful times those who live among them in the American West remember. Im truly sorry this has been taken from you and your kids.

Last edited:
Saw that on the news this morning. I thought about this thread the moment i saw it. Coyotes were reintroduced in my state many years ago . They are getting bolder daily and spread like wildfire . In my state, Ga, they are killied on sight day or night, year round . They continue to thrive. Too smart be eliminated . I truly hope the wolves arent as resiliant . If they are ? It will never return to bountiful times those who live among them in the American West remember. Im truly sorry this has been taken from you and your kids.
5.56 your so dead on , I feel the same way as you because what we have witnessed in our own states of anyone thinks Washington cares about the Rocky Mountain states......they are completely misguided! DC and the wolf reintroduction biologists/supporters are romantics and people getting that funding check! Hunters and ranchers be damned! Those guys don't count in the grand scheme of things. Follow the money on this , it will tell the story. 5.56 your one of the good guys you stand up for the rights of others, if we get more of you we may all be able to rid the west of this nonsense and let the people who live on the land govern the land !

You can read any canine by its tail. A dog that carries its tail low has bad intentions . It cant be trusted . How many wolves and coyotes have any of you ever seen with its tail held high ? They have killing on their minds all the time, hungry or not.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.