Zeiss Conquest V4 6-24x50 Rifle Scope Appreciation Gift Away

Our friends at Zeiss Sports Optics would like to show their appreciation for the support of our LongRangeHunting.com members by providing an amazing gift for one lucky member of a Zeiss V4 6-24x50 riflescope.

ZEISS' all-new gateway Conquest V4 riflescopes were designed as a lightweight, performance-oriented riflescope product line for various demanding hunting and shooting applications, representing Best in Class.

To enter to be the lucky recipient of this wonderful gift from Zeiss they ask that you take a moment to learn about the new V4 riflescope line - HERE- and then answer two simple questions on the "Details and Enter" screen for this contest (tab above left).

You must be a logged in Member to view the details and enter. You can REGISTER HERE.

v4_hero_diagonal_980x448.jpg
Great giveaway thanks love Zeiss optics.

Holy Smokes!! I haven't checked my email in 2-3 days. I was flying through deleting things at warp speed and I honestly don't know how I stoped at Andy's email !!!
Responded to the email and obviously will call first thing in am. I have a ton of Sitka gear from them, but have never purchased optics. Not sure what rearranging of scope/rifles I'll do. Or will this finally force the check book to open wide again?? I can't wait, and will let you know.

Congrats Big Dave - You'll have to start posting on the forums now.....you can start with a review of your new optic.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.