Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x44 Rifle Scope Appreciation Gift Away

ADMIN

Administrator
Zeiss Sports Optics is showing their appreciation for all you Longrangehunting.com members again with another of their exciting new V4 rifle scopes.

PERFORMANCE ORIENTED. FEATURE RICH. VALUE PACKED.
The Conquest® V4 riflescopes are for hunters and shooters whose lifestyle and adventures involve traditional and long-range hunting, as well as shooting and long-range shooting. These riflescopes were designed as a lightweight, high-performance product line for various demanding hunting and shooting applications. They are by any standard best-in-class.

To enter to be the lucky recipient of this wonderful gift from Zeiss they ask that you take a moment to learn about the new Conquest V4 riflescope - HERE - in our recently published review article, and then answer two simple questions on the "Details and Enter" screen for this contest (tab above left).

You must be a logged in Member to view the details and enter. You can BECOME A MEMBER here.

V4-4-16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Vette,

The way I wrote that was confusing. I changed the wording now to, "You must be a logged in Member to view the details and enter. You can BECOME A MEMBER here. "

This is where to sign up for the contest - "and then answer two simple questions on the "Details and Enter" screen for this contest (tab above left)."

I've never used a Zeiss scope. I have Vortex and Nightforce. I'm very curious to see how the Zeiss glass compares!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.