Give Away Contest - $125 Cutting Edge Bullets Gift Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bunch of crap, having to "like" something on Facebook. The whole premise is ridiculous!!!Don't want anything to do with Facebook!!!

I'm a 33 year old male, who has no Facebook account, nor will I ever have one. I pretty sure that I'm not alone one on this forum, with a mild hatred for Facebook and other social media sights. So id guess that this sponsor has made it completely impossible for me, and probably around 25% to 35% of the membership to enter into their Drawing. I don't know maybe I'm way of base here, but I do know this I will not be entering their drawing, nor will I be purchasing any of their products.

Sincerely yours,
The guy who will not be liking you on Facebook

Yeah, me too, no FB & not going to. Agree with what was said, FB shouldn't have anything to do with it!!

I have to Agree that Farcebook is a NSA/FBI/CIA/MOUSSAD/MOD scam for idiots who have no clue what privacy means. I "liked" but I do not use FB for anything important. lightbulb

I have to Agree that Farcebook is a NSA/FBI/CIA/MOUSSAD/MOD scam for idiots who have no clue what privacy means. I "liked" but I do not use FB for anything important. lightbulb

And were never on the moon and we should all don our tinfoil hats too :D

THE RULES AND ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS:

• US SHIPPING ONLY
  • Contest entries must be in by September 16th at 8AM CDT.
  • One entry per person. Our system does not allow duplicates.
  • Winners will be notified by email. If no response within 7 days, prize will be re-drawn and awarded to the next person.
  • You must enter each contest individually. Past entries will not get you on the list for this contest.
  • Winners will be chosen by random drawing.
  • No purchase necessary.
  • After you successfully enter the contest here at LRH, you will be prompted to LIKE the Cutting Edge Bullets FACEBOOK page. Only entrants who have also LIKED the Cutting Edge Bullets FACEBOOK page will be eligible to win.

Bummer.... sad that this wonderful site had dipped into the cesspool of Facebook. While Cutting Edge Bullets might be all that they publicize, I have not used them and will not endorse any product that I have not personally evaluated. That would be 'social media fraud' as far as I'm concerned. Too bad, it could have been a good contest. I'll buy them when I get tired of shooting Bergers, Hornadys and Sierras.

Good luck.

DocB

What a bunch of freakin' whiners!!! If you don't like their contest where they're giving something away for free, how 'bout you just keep it to yourself? For crying out loud. They're simply trying to do something nice and create some brand awareness and you guys get ****ed it doesn't fit your liking. Wow......

Status
Not open for further replies.