Zeiss Conquest V4 6-24x50 Rifle Scope Appreciation Gift Away

Andy Backus

Field Editor
Staff member
Announcing another fantastic gift from Zeiss Sports Optics for one lucky LRH Member.

PERFORMANCE ORIENTED. FEATURE RICH. VALUE PACKED.
The Conquest® V4 riflescopes are for hunters and shooters whose lifestyle and adventures involve traditional and long-range hunting, as well as shooting and long-range shooting. These riflescopes were designed as a lightweight, high-performance product line for various demanding hunting and shooting applications. They are by any standard best-in-class.

To enter to be the lucky recipient of this wonderful gift from Zeiss they ask that you take a moment to learn about the new Conquest V4 riflescope - HERE - in our recently published review article, and then answer two simple questions on the "Details and Enter" screen for this contest (tab above left).

You must be a logged in Member to view the details and enter. You can BECOME A MEMBER here.

V4-Usage.jpg

Announcing another fantastic gift from Zeiss Sports Optics for one lucky LRH Member.

PERFORMANCE ORIENTED. FEATURE RICH. VALUE PACKED.
The Conquest® V4 riflescopes are for hunters and shooters whose lifestyle and adventures involve traditional and long-range hunting, as well as shooting and long-range shooting. These riflescopes were designed as a lightweight, high-performance product line for various demanding hunting and shooting applications. They are by any standard best-in-class.

To enter to be the lucky recipient of this wonderful gift from Zeiss they ask that you take a moment to learn about the new Conquest V4 riflescope - HERE - in our recently published review article, and then answer two simple questions on the "Details and Enter" screen for this contest (tab above left).

You must be a logged in Member to view the details and enter. You can BECOME A MEMBER here.

V4-Usage.jpg

I signed up- never win anything but it's fun to dream! I have a 6.5 just waiting for a scope like this so I can take it hunting in the fall!

I really think that this scope would look best on my rig! If you win it, just send it to me, I'll mount it and send you a picture.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.