Zeiss Conquest V4 6-24x50 Rifle Scope Appreciation Gift Away

I participated in the Bergara Experience at the Fort Carson Range in Colorado Springs last Saturday and fired several Bergara Premier and B14 rifles with the Conquest V4 6-24x50 and other Zeiss scopes mounted on it. I loved the scope and was surprised and delighted when my wife actually urged me to get a Bergara B14 HMR in 6.5 Creedmoor because she loved the lesser recoil compared to my Bergara B14 Timber in .300 Win Mag. She was hitting targets out to 600 and 800 yards dead center and I had no problem getting decent shot groups up to 1,200 yards (due to participation there was a limitation in shots). Needless to say I ordered the HMR on Sunday from Sportsman's Warehouse for $899, picked it up on Wednesday and am now debating on what base and rings to get for one of the Conquest V4 . I'm leaning towards Talley what do you guys think?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.