Give Away Contest - $125 Cutting Edge Bullets Gift Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a face book menber and do not plan to be!!!! If your contests are face book driven please do not include me....THANK YOU...

I don't think Len is including anyone, you have to enter the contest.

(general statement below is not directed at HALFDRAFT)

I cant believe all the crying because a vendor realizes what an asset Facebook can be to marketing his business and wants to increase his exposure there.
Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.

So you guys that are saying you aren't on Facebook because of privacy issues regularly post on an open internet searchable forum and are worried about privacy why? I am sorry, but that is just ignorance speaking. Everything that goes across a wire or now days in the air is traceable. You are kidding yourself if you think that you are one little bit safer for not having a Facebook account. Puh-lease.

Thanks for the contest. It looks like there will be less competition for me!

So you guys that are saying you aren't on Facebook because of privacy issues regularly post on an open internet searchable forum and are worried about privacy why? I am sorry, but that is just ignorance speaking. Everything that goes across a wire or now days in the air is traceable. You are kidding yourself if you think that you are one little bit safer for not having a Facebook account. Puh-lease.

Thanks for the contest. It looks like there will be less competition for me!

Nope, I'm not on Facebook because I want to retain a face to face relationship with the people I know, and I have a full time job so there is no time in my day for social media, to busy with the real world!!!!

Nope, I'm not on Facebook because I want to retain a face to face relationship with the people I know, and I have a full time job so there is no time in my day for social media, to busy with the real world!!!!

I didn't realize that having a Facebook account and having a full time job were mutually exclusive!!! You must be lucky enough to have all of your family live next door. My family is spread all over the United States because of their full time jobs and the easiest way to share a video of their kids or photos or whatever for that matter with a few family members is Facebook.

It is ironic to me that people seem Proud? That they aren't on Facebook... But, you took the time to login to a forum a post a message back to someone that you have never met and never had a face to face conversation with AND that is more open than the privacy settings of Facebook. I just don't get the proud attitude towards not having an account. Honestly, I don't give a rat's rear end whether someone is or isn't I just don't get the pompous attitude towards not being there...

Congratulations to the winners of the Cutting Edge Bullets give away contest:

deerhunter13
dwightb
HRstretch
Hunter45-70

Cutting Edge Bullets will be offering another contest soon that will not require Facebook participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.