Zeiss Conquest V4 6-24x50 Rifle Scope Appreciation Gift Away

Andy Backus

Field Editor
Staff member
Our friends at Zeiss Sports Optics would like to show their appreciation for the support of our LongRangeHunting.com members by providing an amazing gift for one lucky member of a Zeiss V4 6-24x50 riflescope.

ZEISS' all-new gateway Conquest V4 riflescopes were designed as a lightweight, performance-oriented riflescope product line for various demanding hunting and shooting applications, representing Best in Class.

To enter to be the lucky recipient of this wonderful gift from Zeiss they ask that you take a moment to learn about the new V4 riflescope line - HERE- and then answer two simple questions on the "Details and Enter" screen for this contest (tab above left).

You must be a logged in Member to view the details and enter. You can REGISTER HERE.

v4_hero_diagonal_980x448.jpg

Last edited:
I've an older version of the Conquest scope line mounted on an L1A1 & it performs admirably, despite the heavy bolt carrier banging back & forth.
Well built scopes that I'm happy to use.

Be careful how you answer. I am DQ'ed because I didn't pay close enough attention to details on 3-12X56. Story of my life. LOL

It would be amazing to actually win something like this. Thank you for these generous opportunities.

I've yet to own a high end riflescope. This would be nice on my new AR 6.5 Grendel build.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.