Whats the cartridge you LOVE to HATE?

Ok ok muddy don't blame me for how this turns out……
I got rid of almost all my 270 stuff because I couldn't see a reason for it!
E257BC4C-D327-47B3-AA28-5818C3C871A9.gif

I picked up a Savage in .270 at an auction a long time ago for short money. It was plenty accurate, but I never really liked it much. Not sure why. I sold to a buddy of mine who liked it, but never took it hunting. He finally sold it to a younger guy at the gun club who loves it and uses it a lot. When he got it, I strongly doubt it had a 100 rounds through it. Anyway one man's stuff is another's prize... And yes, I grew up reading Jack O'Conner stories about the .270.

I picked up a Savage in .270 at an auction a long time ago for short money. It was plenty accurate, but I never really liked it much. Not sure why. I sold to a buddy of mine who liked it, but never took it hunting. He finally sold it to a younger guy at the gun club who loves it and uses it a lot. When he got it, I strongly doubt it had a 100 rounds through it. Anyway one man's stuff is another's prize... And yes, I grew up reading Jack O'Conner stories about the .270.
ME TOO!

The British .303 rimmed cartridge fired out of the P.O.S. Enfield. The dumb-*** Brits will still argue to this day vehemently as to how the enfield was and is still the greatest bolt action battle-rifle of all times and how anything American (U.S.A. GI) is and was crap. (I'll admit to owning 3 of them for experimenting with making non-silenced DeLisle Carbine .45 ACP actions way-way back in the day.)
They still say our planes, tanks, ships, soldiers and all else we shipped across the pond to those bad-tooth A.H.'s was near worthless for fighting a war! I ask them if they've every fired or even handled an M1 Garand and they say no however the 10 round Enfiled was faster and more accurate to operate due to its 10-round magazine (not easily removable and they were only issued the one that came with the rifle) compared to our 8-round expendable clips that always led to "Garand-Thumb" (I must admit I've suffered that one).
Yep, the .303, the Enfield, and Gen. Montgomery, what a trio of losers

Win. 243, because it's used for people who just started hunting/Shooting and aren't proficient enough to place the shot accurately. It actually is a nice round in the hands of someone who is a experienced shooter but in the hands of a novice alot of animals die a slow death and and usually not found while the meat is still good. If it doesn't exit there usually isn't much of a blood trail to follow.

The British .303 rimmed cartridge fired out of the P.O.S. Enfield. The dumb-*** Brits will still argue to this day vehemently as to how the enfield was and is still the greatest bolt action battle-rifle of all times and how anything American (U.S.A. GI) is and was crap. (I'll admit to owning 3 of them for experimenting with making non-silenced DeLisle Carbine .45 ACP actions way-way back in the day.)
They still say our planes, tanks, ships, soldiers and all else we shipped across the pond to those bad-tooth A.H.'s was near worthless for fighting a war! I ask them if they've every fired or even handled an M1 Garand and they say no however the 10 round Enfiled was faster and more accurate to operate due to its 10-round magazine (not easily removable and they were only issued the one that came with the rifle) compared to our 8-round expendable clips that always led to "Garand-Thumb" (I must admit I've suffered that one).
Yep, the .303, the Enfield, and Gen. Montgomery, what a trio of losers
Step 1:

Stop listing to the british

Step 2:

Enjoy life

Step 1:

Stop listing to the british

Step 2:

Enjoy life
Got that right. I had a friend that thay took a bridge 3 times. The British loss it twice. Patton told the British if you loss it the 3rd time, There nowhere to run. Because you will be running into my guns. It was an airborne group that took that bridges, and it took a lot of men lives.