Ukrainian sniper kill at 2.36 miles-ballistics?

I have researched all the Ballistic information on this "Phenomenal" long range 2.36 mile Bullet hit on a target at this range.
After extensive research and calculating all the available ballistic information there is available to MANKIND only one conclusion!!!!

IT HAS TO BE A 6.5 CREEDMOORE!
Hey, I said it first! Copycat!😱😂

Not necessarily, could of used the reticle or walked the rounds in, not all of the real long range shots in some of the conflict zones ongoing are done by professional's.

Shots in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan other place that have been talked about among knowledgeable shooters/security elements have looked at the data and footage if avaiable and investigated as much as possible and the real true blue well trained call them professional snipers are definitely in the minority, mostly because those folks don't travel with an entourage, let anyone announce their presence before or after and are gone before the body has a chance to cool.

Sniper on sniper solution is rare .......artillery, bombing the position into oblivion, using a guided missile like a tow or similar to hit the position, AFV, auto cannon, 120 mm tank gun all can be modern solutions to a "sniper".

I had a 50/60s era scope military scope, I want to say German that had equivalent 1/2 minute and 1 minute settings on the elevation drum, big huge clunky thing, that could be mounted on a rifle, but was better suited to a gpmg and was 8 or 10x so I imagine that for an purpose built anti material rifle, they might also build a scope with coarser set of adjustment.

I wonder how anyone would think having another country with a history of violence against your country invade it to continue raping and slaughtering innocent people and plundering your land would make you a victim. It is obvious the country that needed to invade its much smaller neighbor to stop the Jewish, neo-Nazi, satanic cabal from taking over the world
I've read that about 15 times and it sounds like the BLM, the KKK, the Southwest Baptists, and that Hotel from California have banded together to take over the world? 🤣 🤣🤣

Craig my friend.
Sorry I didn't read all the previous threads, just got in on the tail end.
I guess we are thinking on the same ideas on how GREAT the CMs are.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
My 12 year old and 14 year old even love the CMs. I started telling them about this "new sniper record" and my 12 year old blurts out let me guess they said it was a 6.5 CM. 🤣

It has an Allen hex socket top on it so you can use your electric drill on it.
I think I smell a brilliant marketing idea….😁.

Couple a 3 inch above bore 60 MOA rail with these "hex turrets" and you've got a
Long range beast!….or maybe you have to call them the "accu-hex ballistic system" - if there's one thing we've learned from Savage accutriggers and accustocks, Weatherby accumarks and accubrakes, Remington accutip slugs, and no doubt others, you NEED to have the "accu" prefix for something to be legit!

Chambered in the new .264-6.5 accucreed cartridge!!!! A revolutionary new design that is basically a 6.5 creedmore necked for .264" bullet diameter as God intended…..🥴

I think I smell a brilliant marketing idea….😁.

Couple a 3 inch above bore 60 MOA rail with these "hex turrets" and you've got a
Long range beast!….or maybe you have to call them the "accu-hex ballistic system" - if there's one thing we've learned from Savage accutriggers and accustocks, Weatherby accumarks and accubrakes, Remington accutip slugs, and no doubt others, you NEED to have the "accu" prefix for something to be legit!

Chambered in the new .264-6.5 accucreed cartridge!!!! A revolutionary new design that is basically a 6.5 creedmore necked for .264" bullet diameter as God intended…..🥴
Accuwrench and accubits sold seperately.

images(1889).jpg
Sold separately