Most accurate non custom

Ok I was able to visit in nearby gun dealer and he had a few different brands that I was curious if anyone has experience about with. They are Bergara, Benneli, Franchi. He spoke highly of each one of those, but I was curious if anyone has been around any of these rifles?
My son shoots a bergara and loves it, he says it is accurate. But I haven't personally shot it

He's in the business of selling, himself included. Unless you know this particular dealer well, consider him Mr. Wormwood from Matilda.

There are plenty of options, but I think you would be best served looking for a gently used rifle from one of the members here, plenty of options, can be had below the price point of new and in some cases, load data or a proven factory load has been established by the member already. You may even be able to find a "upgraded/accurized" semi-custom rifle just slightly above your budget.
This

All I know is that my tikka ctr 6.5 creedmoor is the most accurate rifle I've ever owned. Over my customs. It always puts them where the crosshairs are regardless of position. My customs are bigger chamberings to be fair and still extremely accurate. The ctr is the rifle i grab if I need a no bs accurate rugged rifle. It's fairly heavy for a hunting rifle though. I might be taking it in a bear hunt here this weekend actually haha. If weight allows.

Ditto on Tikka or Savage. My Two Tikkas, and my Savage in 6.5 Creedmoor. The Savage shot Either Hornady Match ammo or Winchester Match ammo in the .3's I still use the Savage 6.5 Creedmoor for 1K shooting. My luck with Bergara was extremely disappointing. Either the Tikka or the Savage will get you under $2k with a good Scope.

SAVAGE UL with a $800 scope mounted for 2K!!! Save $500 and go with the Storm, and spend the left over on ammo, hunts, anything you want. Flat out shooters!
Agree on Savage👍👍👍 Savage LRH in 7mm Rem Mag accuracy out of the box. I purchased one when they first came out and have never regretted it. I have not regretted any Savage rifles I have purchased and that has been many. They are not typically pretty and people thing the bolt is rough and sloppy. I have never had an issue chambering a repeat round. I have a couple of savage rifles dedicated for shooting off the bench and they perform good right out of the box with little tinkering. The LRH I use for hunting rifle and purchased an Athlon Midas Tac 6-24x50 scope on it. All for far less than your $2000 budget and the combination flat out shoots.

Looking for first hand experiences. Don't have the funds for true custom but I've seen too many chime in on other threads about their non custom guns shooting amazing. Some of the brands I've seen thrown around are Sauer,Seekins,Fierce,even Tikka etc . My budget is in the 2k range without glass. I'm looking for a 7 mag or 300 mag. Anyway would love your advice based on experience.
Thanks!
Bergara & Weatherby Vanguard would be my choice without any modifications neeeded, Savage if you don't mind a little minor home gunsmithing work!!

Let me ask this. Is there any major manufacturer these days whose factory offerings just don't shoot? Experiences only, not hearsay. This list might be so much shorter
Factory guns have come a long ways in the last 20 years. There are factory guns that don't shoot certain types of bullets and brands for sure. Check out youtube for lots of video's on that topic. In that respect, some are still a crap shoot. I still have a steady flow of factory guns needing/wanting accuracy improvements. With the cost of ammo these days, I'm hesitant to recommend spending several hundreds of dollars on ammo types to "see what shoots" when that money could be put towards a premium barrel that typically shoots very well. Lots of ways to skin the cat. Good information helps with decision making.

Looking for first hand experiences. Don't have the funds for true custom but I've seen too many chime in on other threads about their non custom guns shooting amazing. Some of the brands I've seen thrown around are Sauer,Seekins,Fierce,even Tikka etc . My budget is in the 2k range without glass. I'm looking for a 7 mag or 300 mag. Anyway would love your advice based on experience.
Thanks!
Watch for a used Cooper, they are shooters.

I have to say my Browning x-bolts have been excellent and they are priced right. 1 in 300RUM and the other in 28NOSLER the 300 is exceptional. Shoots 220 ELD-X's less than .5 moa! Taken Moose at 470 yards drt with it! Very happy with it! My wife's Savage UL in 280AI is really good as well. And she has shot Muley's at 400 with it. They all will shoot if you spend the time on load development and stock fit up. Granted some are just duds right outta the box! I've had a few of those over the years!🙄 Good luck on your search.

So I've experience with a sako in 270wsm, a Cooper in 708, and Tikas in 6.5 creed and 243. All shoot sub 1/2 inch with the right load. I'm a big fan of the tikas based on value.