Idaho Wolves 2018. Frustrating

With the states that refuse to come into line with these stupid predator re populations
That are decimating the Deer and Elk numbers.. I know it's hard but we MUST stop spending our money there! Tags and permits..Lodging..Food ..Gas..Guides..Everything! Make it hurt!
My buddy in Alaska catches more in snares than he shoots?

they're trying to introduce wolves to Colorado (as if the state line in WY is currently stopping them). The ranchers around my area have flat out said they will kill any wolf as soon as they see one. Can't blame them, they have enough trouble with the coyotes, lions, bear around here.

I remember the words from a game officer in a certain state...shoot, shovel, and shut up.......that was for the over population of bears and cougar in a certain unit.......
Wolves deserve the same treatment.....
But watch you backside....hard telling whose out there in wolves clothing these days.....

One of my favorite Elk spots in eastern Oregon has been overwhelmed with the devil dogs. made it much harder to fill a tag .I would love to hunt them but It doesn't fill the freezer

Just maybe someone should do it "Pigman style" from a helicopter...and slaughter as many as possible....and have other hunters on escape routes....

Over in mt they started shooting them from a helicopter when livestock starts getting killed in central Montana. Only sanctioned tho by fwp

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.