Young Man Bags 2 Idaho Wolves

Been up north a few times....havent been there when game didn't run at moc30.....insane how fast a prey animal would have fo be just to survive...
Saw a whitetail run across(i think it was) the road in front of me....could have sworn it was a grouse flying.....

Keep killing those pieces of garbage.....awesome job of filming also.....

Last edited:
Great Job! I always buy a tag when Im in Idaho. I've missed one while deer hunting. The locals told me to howl them like he did. I will next time I hear them.

just watched Video ,if legal I think you should have a high capacity side arm, with at least 3 full clips, rifle only holds so many rounds, your getting into their killing zone and maybe close to their core area. they can and do hunt Man, a great movie to Watch is called The Grey, i'm not plugging holiwierd , but its a good study. Great home made video by the way!!!! a lazer equipped pistol would aid in faster n better kill shots , thks Great continued luck!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.