High quality production rifles in Left Hand

Check out the offers from Weatherby! Light weight sporters! Many come with Krieger barrels and trigger tech triggers ! Many Sub MOA ! Many standard calibers and Weatherby. Mag calibers available ! Take a look at their web sight !

As many have mentioned, Tikka is hard to beat for a factory rifle. If you're used to custom rifles, you might not be happy with the regular, black low end Tikka Lite But the Lite Veil has several upgrades that make it feel better (and I think shoot better). They come in several calibers in LH models - 6.5cm, 6.5prc, 270, 308, 300wm - but I don't think they're doing 7prc yet... I've had 2, both in 6.5cm, which can both shoot 1/2moa with factory Ammo.
Surprisingly, several companies still don't offer rifles in 7PRC, particularly in their left-hand offerings. I'm all set up here for the 7PRC with supplies of quality brass and dies so I'd rather not select a rifle in 7 Rem mag.

I have owner rifles in 7mm-08, 7 Rem mag, 7Wby mag, 7WSM, 7STW and currently own a 7PRC. I'm primarily interest in another 7PRC.

Last edited:
Check out the offers from Weatherby! Light weight sporters! Many come with Krieger barrels and trigger tech triggers ! Many Sub MOA ! Many standard calibers and Weatherby. Mag calibers available ! Take a look at their web sight !

Good tip, but Weatherby only offers one rifle in LH 7PRC and it isn't a model that meets my interests. I'm not looking for a particularly light rifle and prefer something in a standard weight.

You might want to look at Blaser. I've got one right handed, but just a new bolt and it is left handed. Interchangeable calibers with in the same case head Everything from 17hmr to 505 Gibbs.
Mine is 30/06 and 300 Winchester mag. The 300 groups under 1/2" at 100yds, and have shot at 1000 yds on 12x24" plate.

You might want to look at Blaser. I've got one right handed, but just a new bolt and it is left handed. Interchangeable calibers with in the same case head Everything from 17hmr to 505 Gibbs.
Mine is 30/06 and 300 Winchester mag. The 300 groups under 1/2" at 100yds, and have shot at 1000 yds on 12x24" plate.
LOL! Some of their proprietary barrels are more than @Varmint Hunter budget for a rifle.