High quality production rifles in Left Hand

I've had many custom rifles built over the years and have a few in the works now. However, I'm interested in just buying a high-quality production rifle and not waiting 6mon-yr to get it. I shoot lefty so that will limit my options. I was thinking about a Seekins rifle but they don't show any lefties.

Anyone have any suggestions on a long action, left handed quality rifle?
Budget? Chambering? Check out CA's Ridlgeline and Mesa FFT offerings.

I've had many custom rifles built over the years and have a few in the works now. However, I'm interested in just buying a high-quality production rifle and not waiting 6mon-yr to get it. I shoot lefty so that will limit my options. I was thinking about a Seekins rifle but they don't show any lefties.

Fierce makes some. I only have experience with their 3 lug "Sako" style, nice rifle.

Can't go wrong with a Weatherby.

Budget would be under $2,500. If I'm going to pay more than that I'll just build another custom.
Chambering? Probably 7PRC but I'm open to suggestions.
Christensen Arms would be an option but it seems that many bad rifles left their factory. Lots of stories on line. I'd rather not deal with a crap shoot.
Maybe a Browning LR McMillan. ???

Budget would be under $2,500. If I'm going to pay more than that I'll just build another custom.
Chambering? Probably 7PRC but I'm open to suggestions.
Christensen Arms would be an option but it seems that many bad rifles left their factory. Lots of stories on line. I'd rather not deal with a crap shoot.
Maybe a Browning LR McMillan. ???

What's wrong with weatherby? The mark v is better than Christensen and browning.