Bear protection handguns?

I will say that if a G20 doesn't fit someone's infant size hand, they won't shoot it worth a ****.
Meh, I’m not sure.

I will say skill is infinitely more important than hand size.

Lena Miculek with her woman size hands will out shoot anyone here with a G20 😂

Autumn Fry with her child hands could probably outshoot most men

Meh, I’m not sure.

I will say skill is infinitely more important than hand size.

Lena Miculek with her woman size hands will out shoot anyone here with a G20 😂

Autumn Fry with her child hands could probably outshoot most men

Uh Yeah...Look at who she learned all those skills from. How many people have THAT guy to learn from.

Just curious, all of you saying, "hand gun feel in the hand" doesn't matter, have you actually tried shooting two handguns of same caliber and weight but different "feel in the hand" and see how you shoot one vs the other? Try it! Thats all I'll say! Ergonomics are paramount.

Just curious, all of you saying, "hand gun feel in the hand" doesn't matter, have you actually tried shooting two handguns of same caliber and weight but different "feel in the hand" and see how you shoot one vs the other? Try it! Thats all I'll say! Ergonomics are paramount.
It matters. I've been in a LE career for going on 40 years. As range instructor, believe me, I've seen all forms of shooters with various pistols in their hands. I've seen the same shooter shoot very well and horribly using different pistols. The way it felt in their hands and how they grilled the pistols made all the difference. Many times, the same pistol but grip mattered

It matters. I've been in a LE career for going on 40 years. As range instructor, believe me, I've seen all forms of shooters with various pistols in their hands. I've seen the same shooter shoot very well and horribly using different pistols. The way it felt in their hands and how they grilled the pistols made all the difference. Many times, the same pistol but grip mattered
Its the first thing I check. How it feels in my hand, where it aims naturally when I point it down the range. Funny thing, in my hand, the old wood standard grips on a S&W Model 27 and Model 29 feel better than the rubber Pachmayr grips, and I shoot better with those.
P.S, I have small hands.

Its the first thing I check. How it feels in my hand, where it aims naturally when I point it down the range. Funny thing, in my hand, the old wood standard grips on a S&W Model 27 and Model 29 feel better than the rubber Pachmayr grips, and I shoot better with those.
P.S, I have small hands.
Never been a fan of how Glocks feel. I shoot 1911s much better accuracy wise. I've been depending on Glocks since the late 80s tho. They are the most dependable auto loaders I've ever shot out of the box. This matters more than (precision) accuracy. At defense ranges, they work best for me and most. That being inside 10 yards and pointing and shooting without being concerned with a safety or hammer. All this said, I only carry Glocks for defense. I shoot my 1911s a lot at the range and playing on steel targets. This is just my opinion.

Grip and feel aren’t quite the same thing. Yes, a good grip is essential!

No ones hand is shaped like a Glock. It’s a rectangle. Yet many people shoot them very well. They’re competitive at every level of shooting.

A Highpoint has a more ergonomical grip than a Glock. No one shoots them competitively.

Never been a fan of how Glocks feel. I shoot 1911s much better accuracy wise. I've been depending on Glocks since the late 80s tho. They are the most dependable auto loaders I've ever shot out of the box. This matters more than (precision) accuracy. At defense ranges, they work best for me and most. That being inside 10 yards and pointing and shooting without being concerned with a safety or hammer. All this said, I only carry Glocks for defense. I shoot my 1911s a lot at the range and playing on steel targets. This is just my opinion.
I like the feel, dependability and DA/SA of the Sig, P226, P229. Since 1986, (P226) no complaints, but I do not dare compare my experience to yours. I am not even an amature, though in the late 80's we used to shoot 3 times a week. One day load, next day shoot, Repeat.

I had a chance to shoot the latest Sig P320 XTen. Very nice pistol. It did have a couple failure to fire incidents and one stove pipe. Could have been the ammo but that never happened in the G20 or G40 I shot that same load in. Very accurate and feels great in hand. I'll need more time breaking it in and seeing how dependable this pistol will be. Giving it about 50% right now. 80% for the Glocks. 95% for the wheel guns so there's no doubt which is most dependable. Shots on target mean the most to me and the (very) rare times my Glock has an issue means less to me that all else. Usually the issue comes with ammo or excessive shooting at the range from heat or shooter fatigue

I had a chance to shoot the latest Sig P320 XTen. Very nice pistol. It did have a couple failure to fire incidents and one stove pipe. Could have been the ammo but that never happened in the G20 or G40 I shot that same load in. Very accurate and feels great in hand. I'll need more time breaking it in and seeing how dependable this pistol will be. Giving it about 50% right now. 80% for the Glocks. 95% for the wheel guns so there's no doubt which is most dependable. Shots on target mean the most to me and the (very) rare times my Glock has an issue means less to me that all else. Usually the issue comes with ammo or excessive shooting at the range from heat or shooter fatigue
Just not a fan of the striker system. Its a personal preference.