25-06 Load Development with H4831sc

I've shot more game with 25:06 than all my other calibers combined, I use a Hornady 120 gr. HP bullet and imr7828 for impressive speed and accuracy. Don't understand why that bullet isn't more popular as it performs!
Used this bullet in my 25/06 and 257 Wea mag also. Great bullet too bad Hornady has discontinued them.

Right off the Hodgdon bottle:

4BEF7C73-666C-44CE-B5B2-2D8FDCEC4F7E.jpeg

I've shot more game with 25:06 than all my other calibers combined, I use a Hornady 120 gr. HP bullet and imr7828 for impressive speed and accuracy. Don't understand why that bullet isn't more popular as it performs!
I have been using that bullet, but with H4831, and it has dropped a few mulies and whitetail. Sure destroys the boiler room. I will try 7828 when I can find it. Thanks, Red

I picked up a bunch of the 120 Hornady HP's (flat base) from an estate sale. The guy was apparently a die-hard 257 Roberts fan. Haven't loaded them yet, but it will be my go to whitetail load.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.