Zeiss Do’s & Don’ts Memo

I did mention above that in 11 countries, it is illegal for non military personal to have camo. I think we agree on pretty much everything in regards to the memo. There just seems to be a miscommunication on camo.
Same countries prob do not allow citizens to own firearms. I could care less what other countries do or not do.

I will bet you their optics are on Polizie swat team firearms, and that is tactical.

Same countries prob do not allow citizens to own firearms. I could care less what other countries do or not do.

I will bet you their optics are on Polizie swat team firearms, and that is tactical.
I think you missed the point. There are several countries that rich westerners and europeans go to on safari that don't allow camo. Have you ever notice on the african safari hunting shows, you rarely see anyone ever wearing camo at all? Have you ever noticed that not many people are wearing camo much less military pattern camo on the hunting shows in europe? They have camo in their advertisements, its just commercial and not military patterns.

I'm having a hard time seeing who's more Woke here, I'm see a group getting instantly offended by words posted on the internet of an internal company mono and acting like it's somehow all of the sudden important to be personally offended.

It's very, very prudent for a company like this to have some kind of guidelines for social media use, this is not a niche company that is branding itself to cash in on being anti woke like a few we see. They have broad product line and just like this thread proves if you give woke people any ammo especially on social media you'll just be drug down with the trolls. It's tough with social media when in essence every employee has the power to represent the company in a way that the lowest level employees could start a social media crap storm for you over nothing, as evidenced by this thread!!

I noticed more the Do list which is quite excellent I thought!! The response to it feels a LOT more Woke than the memo itself!!

No Jim, you missed my point. Its irrelevant. They are marketing and selling a product that is used with camo and whether "someone" thinks the pattern is military is ridiculous. What other countries do is irrelevant. The fact their product is used by both military and militarized police on fully automatic weapons in tactical applications is also ridiculous.

No Jim, you missed my point. Its irrelevant. They are marketing and selling a product that is used with camo and whether "someone" thinks the pattern is military is ridiculous. What other countries do is irrelevant. The fact their product is used by both military and militarized police on fully automatic weapons in tactical applications is also ridiculous.
Maybe seeing as they are an international company selling their products all of the world, it is relevant. What I find ridiculous is the fact that people are so upset because they don't want to use military camo when advertising hunting optics. This rates lower than scratchy toilet paper in my world of concerns.

I fail to see anything here that we should as individuals or a group be upset over.
Well it's my opinion that I will not ever support of give money to a company that doesn't stand firmly behind the very people that keep them in business. Im sick of the Hippocrates in our would today, I'll give my money to a company that stands up to the woke crazy and does whats right! I think you miss the point, every little bite that erodes at what we do and love eventually adds up to a big piece or the whole thing…

Maybe seeing as they are an international company selling their products all of the world, it is relevant. What I find ridiculous is the fact that people are so upset because they don't want to use military camo when advertising hunting optics. This rates lower than scratchy toilet paper in my world of concerns.
Define Military camo? How about they are fine with Black Ops fully tactical uniforms which I find abhor able as the Militarization of Police. That is the ridiculous nature of this not "military camo" which whatever the hello that is? Like defining a "military style" weapon.

I don't care where they sell it, their International so called standards do not apply here far as I am concerned.

Define Military camo? How about they are fine with Black Ops fully tactical uniforms which I find abhor able as the Militarization of Police. That is the ridiculous nature of this not "military camo" which whatever the hello that is? Like defining a "military style" weapon.

I don't care where they sell it, their International so called standards do not apply here far as I am concerned.

Apparently, they do.