What's your favorite hunting bow?

I can't seem to upgrade my Elite Energy 35. It's a 2014 model and I swear that thing shoots better every year. Took a caribou on the North Slope Tundra last year at 72 yards with it.

My new Hoyt RX1 Ultra is fast becoming my favorite bow. Not sure how but the guy at my favorite archery shop get it set up perfect when I bought it. Shoots bullet holes out to 20 yds first time this has ever happened for me on a new bow. My favorite before that would have been my Hoyt Cyber Tec. I never knew how quiet that bow was until I sold it to a friend. Can not compare many other bows as I have shot Hoyts since 1996. Before that I had 2 PSE's then switched to High Country and in 96 to Hoyt. Bow hunting is the greatest way to hunt you learn so much more about the animals you are hunting.

I just brought home a Mathews Triax, simply the quietest, smoothest shooting bow I have ever owned. shooting 26.5" draw, Easton Carbon Axis arrows with a 100grn tip. Shot 272 FPS over the chrono at the bow shop, not bad for so short of a draw length. No torque, just sits in the hand when released. very impressed so far.

I know everyone will laugh at me for saying this, but, one of my favorite strictly hunting bows of all times is an Onieda Eagle.

I shot a lot of game with that bow and it killed everything it was aimed at. I shot it barebow/fingers with big old aluminium telephone pole arrows with Zwickey broadheads.

The Oneida was a powerful bow. I shot it at 83# and every arrow passed through every animal.

Somewhere in this forum someone stated that their arrow passed all the way through an Elk.

With the Oneida, My arrow passed through the Elk and then through some ground clutter and then buried itself well passed the Zwicky Delta into a lodge pole pine.

The Delta and about 3" of arrow are still in the pine.

That bow still sleeps under the bed in a case that I made for it.

I am just too old and broken to efficiently shoot that beast anymore.

I hate thieves, I just can't imagine how somebody can accept that they stole something from somebody who earned it. Sorry about the scammer.
I'm not laughing. Have owned a couple of Black Eagles and a kick *** Stealth. I'd pick one up again just because... because Oneida that's why.

Of all the bows I've owned I'd love to have been able to taken my Palmer double carbon Legend afield.

Been shooting the Mathew's Creed for awhile now, taken plenty of animals but it's not my favorite bow of theirs. Probably time to try something new and preferably a tad lighter.

I'm using a diamond deploy. Nice and light. I used an older Mathews before so and couldn't handle how heavy it was trudgunt around the mountains looking for elk. So just bought the deploy 2 years ago. Still great.