what is your favorite LR broadhead?

I have a broadhead fetish. There's not many I haven't tried. Exodus swept blade fly the best and forgive the most I've ever shot. I shoot some mechanical heads for close range medium size game, but when shot opportunity range is greater or I'm hunting elk, I'll never use mechanical. With compound bows, Energy at 100 yards is nowhere near sufficient for most mechanicals to function properly. I'll go as far as to say, i want to be relatively certain of being within pass through range before I'll shoot a mechanical. I encourage all bow hunters to experiment with a chronograph out to 100 yards. You'll be astonished at the energy bleed.

ps. This thread has been going on longer than I've been a member! And I joined in 2010!
X2 on Exodus

I like Grim Reaper 150, seldom does the intended target make 50 yards.
Best blood trail I've ever had was with a 1 3/4" grim reaper. I've switched to Black Hornets. However, I have a good friend who has good tracking dogs if I need them. Without him I'd probably still be shooting mechanicals.

I use the Slick Trick Grizztrick, 4-blade. Leaves a huge entrance and exit hole. I don't think they make them anymore so will be moving to the 4-blade magnum that my wife and kids shoot.

I like using something that bucks wind well for longer ranges. Wind, in my experience, has more of an impact than anything else when you start reaching out. For that reason I use mechanicals almost all the time. You can usually get away with smaller and/or fewer vanes and the broadhead itself has a smaller profile.

I generally use 100 grain 2" Grim Reapers modified to work with Deep Six inserts and 3 2" blazers on Kinetic Pierce shafts with HIT inserts threaded for FACT weights.

I Idaho I use 100 grain deep six Iron Wills with 4 3" X Vanes and the same shaft and inserts/weights. 3 vanes worked pretty well, but 4 gave me better accuracy. As far as I know no other state requires fixed broadheads.

Both are extremely accurate, but there's a noticable difference in wind drift.

Longbow - vintage bear 2 blade head
Bow - 100gr Slik Triks
Crossbow- Sevr 100gr 2" cut

I've shot a lot of spitfires, 125's only and silly accurate. Started using them on 2413's. Longest game shot was a whitetail at 48 yards, went in on the second to last rib, buried the broadhead to the blades in the offside front shoulder ball. That's a pretty long trail through an animal. The old Thunderhead 125's were also good, I didn't have as good accuracy as I did with the spitfires but they were easy 3-3.5" at 50. I am using Exodus swept 125's now, well sub 3" at 60 and wind doesn't move them much. They are kinda loud but the accuracy and toughness is exceptional. I bought enough I will be using them for a while.