Whats the worse rifle or gun you ever bought?

A Remington 700 stainless synthetic 7mm ultra mag. Tried several different loads and can’t get any of them to group under 3 inches at 100 yards. It s gonna get turned into a prc here shortly, anyone want to buy some 7mmUM ammo and once fired brass? Lol
post it in the classifieds & let it ride. It will sell I bet. Election year coming up. lol

KIMBER 8400 “mountain rifle”2506…..KIMBER supposedly put a new barrel on it…that shot even worse…2.5 MOA….a coyote missing loser of junker.

My 3 Coopers in 2506 all shoot 1/2 MOA with prepped and fitted brass.

A Remington 700 stainless synthetic 7mm ultra mag. Tried several different loads and can’t get any of them to group under 3 inches at 100 yards. It s gonna get turned into a prc here shortly, anyone want to buy some 7mmUM ammo and once fired brass? Lol
I'll have to admit my last 700, an SPS Varmint in 308 was pretty bad. The X mark pro trigger was terrible. The stock was throwaway Tupperware. Only one bolt lug was making contact. The only original parts left are the barrel and naked action and I will likely put a new barrel on it soon. 6.5 or 7 Saum is calling my name. With a whole lot of work and additions it will now shoot .5-.6 moa with my hand loads which is acceptable. But I spent a great deal in money and time to get it to that point.

I only had one I regret buying, a Ruge3r Super Black Hawk. The second time I fired it at the range, the entire assembly that houses the rod to unload it fell off. Once repaired, it was fine, but I found that I had issues with thin triggers, "fat finger syndrome?" I switched to handguns with wide "target" style triggers. Interestingly enough, I don't have an issue on rifles. The worst weapon issued by the army was the M-16. In think cover, I preferred a shot gun with buckshot.

CHRISTENSEN ARMS 300 rum the worst rifle and customer service! Never could get it to shoot and didn’t want to sell it to someone with the problems it had so I replaced the barrel and the smith had true the action.
After all that I have a rifle that shoots lights out..

A High Standard.22 pistol. It’s 50 plus years old and wouldn’t feed but after monkeying with it and replacing every spring it finally shoots but I’m afraid it’s not worth refinishing it
My experience w/High Standard:
1. Must always use HighStandard factory mags. Aftermarket mag feed lips are note hard enough.
2. Must have feed lip adjusting tool. Since feed lips are loading ramp they must be tweeked till they work.
3. Must not use hi vel ammo. Will cause frame cracks.
After learning these rules my M103 is an accurate, reliable and fun shooter.

Kimber montana 260 rem.
Kimber roulette...
was a few years ago...
Shot like **** regardless of multiple projectile choices...
Bolt would sometimes fail to pick up and feed cartridge to chamber....
Sent it back to dealer ....

Obviously, there is probably a "one off" for every rifle and cartridge. I have a Browning BAR Mark 3 in 7mm Mag and it's extremely accurate with Nosler Partitions in 160 grain. Recently, I shot a 500# hog and it hit right where I was aiming, in the head. DRT.
Will be moving into the Downsized house and hopefully get my BAR dialed in and hunting with it.

Recent Posts