Whats the worse most dangerous hunt you ever went on ?

Well... not sure it's as bad... but its bad enough... The one year the wife got drawn for moose in an area a 5 hr drive from home. We had a hotel room with a kitchenette in it. Unfortunately there was no restaurants in the little town. So she cooked supper and we ate in. Talk about facing your fears. Every fork full of "food" was painful to eat. She's English and she CANNOT cook!!! Now I make sure there's restaurants available in any town we book hotel rooms in!!!

Flip side... she got a nice big cow moose the next afternoon!!

Worst most dangerous for me would be spotlighting for insurgents in 2003/4. They were setting IEDs that were taking out Bradley's, so commands grand idea was to send us out in up-armors to draw fire. All the fancy night vision and thermal optics didn't help when I was sitting behind an M2 with a 10M candle power spotlight…

Supposedly, the Bradley's would rush out to back us up but they never made it in time to help. Them standing by 20-30 minutes away wasn't very helpful to us. Plus it always interrupted their spades or dominoes game!

My worse hunt was my first hunt in alaska a drop hunt and they didnt come back to get me .I was alone that was the biggest mistske .The guy with the flying service made a deal with my evil gf at the time to leace me for dead .She went through all my crredit cards while i was gone .I was left 40 miles away in the wilderness having never camped in the snow or had to deal with grizzly bears .I stayed 10 dayz hardly slept it was 0 tk 8 degreees and the bears were feeding for winter still and i about ended up in their tummirs .I had a borrowed sleeping bag that would only zip to my knress .The plane crashed into brush going in messed up wings .I camped in a place that every tree had grizzly bear clawing .I had water inside the tent and stuff floatimg around from water .I had bears come every night then finslly they decided to try to come inside the temt .I shot my 338 wm into yhe ground to scare them but they still kept agravisting me .I knew i couldnt keep goimg much longer .I knew a plane for someone else was comimg the 10 th day so i flagged him down .He couldnt take me back but called ffa to get me picked up .I bought a 416 rem mag after that for temt gun and tried not to gi by myself too much .I should have put that guy that left me in jail and that bad gf .She thought she was seeong a ghost when i got back .It took a while to realize she had set it up to rip me off .I just dusted off and stayed on alaska 12 years loved it .I never saw a moose that trip just giant caribou and lots of bears
How am I supposed to tell my story after that one?

Bro, that's a movie script!

I WENT MULE DEER HUNTING THIS FIRST TIME WITH AN AQUAINTANCE. UNBEKNOWNCE TO ME , BEFORE WE SET OUT, THIS AQUAINTANCE CHAMBERED A ROUND IN HIS .308, PULLED THE TRIGGER AND SLOWLY CLOSED THE BOLT. AS WE HIKED FURTHER UP THE HILL HE SLIPPED AND FELL. HE USED HIS RIFLE TO BREAK HIS FALL LIKE A CRUTCH. WITH THAT IMPACT IT WAS ENOUGH TO SET OFF THE PRIMER AND HIS RIFLE WENT OFF ALL BY ITSELF. LUCKILY, NEITHER OF US WAS INJURED OR KILLED. I NEVER WENT HUNTING WITH HIM AGAIN.

My worse hunt was my first hunt in alaska a drop hunt and they didnt come back to get me .I was alone that was the biggest mistske .The guy with the flying service made a deal with my evil gf at the time to leace me for dead .She went through all my crredit cards while i was gone .I was left 40 miles away in the wilderness having never camped in the snow or had to deal with grizzly bears .I stayed 10 dayz hardly slept it was 0 tk 8 degreees and the bears were feeding for winter still and i about ended up in their tummirs .I had a borrowed sleeping bag that would only zip to my knress .The plane crashed into brush going in messed up wings .I camped in a place that every tree had grizzly bear clawing .I had water inside the tent and stuff floatimg around from water .I had bears come every night then finslly they decided to try to come inside the temt .I shot my 338 wm into yhe ground to scare them but they still kept agravisting me .I knew i couldnt keep goimg much longer .I knew a plane for someone else was comimg the 10 th day so i flagged him down .He couldnt take me back but called ffa to get me picked up .I bought a 416 rem mag after that for temt gun and tried not to gi by myself too much .I should have put that guy that left me in jail and that bad gf .She thought she was seeong a ghost when i got back .It took a while to realize she had set it up to rip me off .I just dusted off and stayed on alaska 12 years loved it .I never saw a moose that trip just giant caribou and lots of bears
My worst hunt would have been when I got back!!

1984 WY. Sheep area #9. Steep, Rattlesnake, s everywhere!

In the span of 48 hours, two Russian clients had AD's that

1. Missed my head by just a hair. Almost in the literal sense.

2. Missed my knee by .1 second and just an inch. He touched my knee with his 300 win mag and I jerked away just as he pulled the trigger.

I have never been so angry in my adult life as I was on that 2nd ND.

They were instantly invited to leave my ranch.

So, the remaining time you stayed in Alaska, based on ratios should've been "uneventful" to say the least. I'd like to know if you know what happened to old "Bonnie and Clyde" that left you out there, if you don't mind telling us.