The Most DISSAPOINTING Bullet there ever was...

Ultimate Reloader has a video on YouTube comparing the ELDX and the ELDM in gel tests. While no, gel isn’t an animal, it is a consistent medium to show comparison between different bullets
Thanks for your reply. I will definitely watch the video.
I agree about the gel not being a animal but I wouldn’t even consider using a bullet on game that preformed poorly in gel.

I know I will stir it up with this one but the Nosler Partition

I used them first time in a 280 Rem 150 gr complete pencil pass-through the few deer I did find left little to no blood trail
Second time I used them in a 300 win mag 200 gr pass through again little to no blood trail
absolute will not put one down a barrel again at game animal

I know I will stir it up with this one but the Nosler Partition

I used them first time in a 280 Rem 150 gr complete pencil pass-through the few deer I did find left little to no blood trail
Second time I used them in a 300 win mag 200 gr pass through again little to no blood trail
absolute will not put one down a barrel again at game animal
I admire your honesty and courage hahaha. If that’s been your experience then it is what it is, might not be someone else’s but no one can tell you you didn’t see what you saw

They are your experiences. Good on you for being honest. I've never even shot a Partition. I wasn't financially well enough off to pass up the green and yellow box with the Corelokts in it. I've shot a blue ton of those in 270 win. Then later on I started shooting longer distances and preferred something with a higher BC.
You mention that the Partition leaves sparse blood trails. I have a really good friend that says the same thing about Accubonds. I have had good luck with the few Accubonds I have shot but I shoot high shoulder shots and generally don't need a blood trail.

This has been mentioned a couple of times pertaining to claimed bullet failures and the inevitable response…..”well it killed the animal, didn’t it”!

I personally think that’s a pretty darn irresponsible, irrational remark to make.

I personally have killed 2 small big game animals, with a bullet that I would describe as ”catastrophic“ bullet failure! Yes the animals died, and died quickly! But, when you shoot a Spike Buck Mule deer and a medium sized Black Bear, both with broad side shots with a 300 grain bullet from a .375 H&H (designed for use in the .375 H&H) at modest velocity, yet do not get an exit while recovering only small shards of bullet jacket inside the animal…..there is no other way to describe this as a “bullet failure”.

Anyone choosing to argue that with a sarcastic commit as mentioned earlier…..is either just attempting to be a S…A.. or is in denial of reality !

Sorry to be so blunt, but having experienced this and then some making the aforementioned remarks, simply put…angers me pretty darn good! memtb

They can only "anger you pretty darn good' if you place value in their opinion and if you do that they now control you..

They are your experiences. Good on you for being honest. I've never even shot a Partition. I wasn't financially well enough off to pass up the green and yellow box with the Corelokts in it. I've shot a blue ton of those in 270 win. Then later on I started shooting longer distances and preferred something with a higher BC.
You mention that the Partition leaves sparse blood trails. I have a really good friend that says the same thing about Accubonds. I have had good luck with the few Accubonds I have shot but I shoot high shoulder shots and generally don't need a blood trail.
AB’s get deep enough, in my experience from any angle. WITH expansion.
Tough to look beyond that performance, huh?

AB’s get deep enough, in my experience from any angle. WITH expansion.
Tough to look beyond that performance, huh?
I personally like them. Never had trouble killing whatever I shot with them. My friend however, not so much. A lot of that boils down I think to his shot placement. Or lack of good shot placement. If I were hunting large bodied bucks, elk or whatever the AB would be on my short list.