What gun would you want if the SHTF?

Don, if you have internet and obviously you do……research the Superbox. A one time purchase of $400 with no monthly premiums…..you need nothing but internet. You can get tv stations from nearly every modern country including hundreds of American city tv stations, around 30,000 movies (of all genre) including 2024 movies now showing in theaters, more sport networks than you can imagine and that's just scratching the service.

It's a bit challenging to learn how to use everything it has to offer…..but pretty darn unbelievable! memtb
That's a good deal in the long run. I rarely go th the theater. Regular DVDs are $20.00 now ! Cheaper to see movie in theater here for $8.00. Unless you get popcorn and a drink 😉
Thanks for the idea !

Not a pallet but should last me awhile. Have a couple bags of buttwipes also. 😉
I know. Back to guns...

Attachments

• 20240531_083059.jpg
    20240531_083059.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
That's a stretch. It was about secession and Civil War breaking out because a President refused to leave office

Well.....'SHTF days' are here.....
as a follow up, this one is interesting, it appeared 3 days before Trumps verdict announcement.
I wonder how accurate the other items will be.

Hk 91 with one of my Japanese nikon 3x9 scopes with psg1 trigger .The barrel life is suppose to be 250000 rounds they say .Its the bad to the bone gun .My light weight one is ruger mini 14 in 223 they never jam on me and last way longer than ar15 .

22 rimfire with several bricks of ammo. Small game getter and big game if you hit them correctly. People are not going to pursue you very far in the woods with a hail of bullets raining down. You can use the 10/22 breakdown. It is zombie apocolypse approved.

Recent Posts